WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Happy October everyone! Hopefully this will be a good month and we’ll be finding out more information about our future shopping . I just noticed everything is on sale but we need to wait until Chaz is on air to order .🍁🎃🍁
Trusted Contributor
o wow - and I really wasn’t planning to buy anything again. because I need nothing but I think that every time Chaz makes his appearances - then there is that hook of a really good deal.
Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue - Thank you for starting us off this month. I too am excited to see what offerings Chaz may have for us. And, no I don't "need" anything, but "want" is a whole other thing.

Happy Fall everyone!

Honored Contributor

Re: October Wen Chat

[ Edited ]

Thanks for starting the month off @ANewHue 

I already have my list ready, and at the top is some more 613 cream. I'm on my last jar. Will check tonight after work what else I need, but for sure the cream is coming my way!

I do hope he wins in every category he was entered in during the Awards tomorrow.

But the big thing I am looking forward to is the changes for how we can purchase on his website. Hope that is still on schedule and we will hear more soon. Have not seen anything further on his Facebook page; nor anything more about Hunter that I can find.

Just thought of something......wonder if "everything is on sale" now for WEN is because he won the categories. I have seen other vendors have sales when they are winners for their category. Just a thought; no scientific research here. ha!

Honored Contributor

Was going to add remoist (Vanilla Mint, of course!) to my list, and then just spotted one way in the back of my cupboard. What a wonderful way to start my day with Winter Vanilla Mint still sealed in my bathroom! Heart

Respected Contributor

Thanks @ANewHue 

I am also so excited to see what Chaz's new offerings will be on his site..Smiley Happy

I wonder what combo's the TSV will offer?  I need another Indigo,

I add some to every cleanse in my "whipped up" wen container..Smiley Happy

Hoping Chaz wins also, I voted everyday also.. 

Honored Contributor
I haven’t been on in ages but I’m getting low on Wen, has anyone heard what the Dec TSV is? I’m hoping it’s still a 32oz trio. I have enough to get by until then.
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: October Wen Chat

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom December TSV is now October 12. Reliable sources (not Chaz) say it will be the trio 32-ounce bottles of CC in six choices of scents, so that probably means most of the Classics.

There is a separate thread on the TSV.

Respected Contributor

I spotted Botanical Hand Sanitzer, picked that up and a cleansing conditioner of the new Understanding.

I saw the sales on the Q too.  GREAT ones at that.  Even the gallons are a nice lower price.

The Understanding NBT is on chaz's site too but I want to try the cleansing conditiner first. 

The Q has Understanding (one of  Blessing Series) on wait list.  It will come soon, they just don't have it in stock yet.  Too new yet.  Hope Chaz won in all categories but I feel the product speaks for itself.

Today was the FIRST day, ME, someone who's scalp is OILY did not have to cleanse the next day after using that Bella Remoist.  I was so lucky to get it at $60.00.  It has not gone down that low again.  I waited for a sale and grabbed it.  I love all Wen Remoists but Bella.  My hair was cleansed day before, okay, last night I sweated and some oily scalp BUT my hair remained bouncy, shiny and kept its shape.  I put shower cap on and had shower and just spritzed with RTM and a couple of passes with blow dryer and my hair was amazing all day.  That Bella Remoist is seriously where it's at. I love all Wen though.  All I need is Wen......(love all the Botanical too)!!!

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue What's on your list, if anything, for when he is here on the 12th?