WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

Finished my "mixed up " bottle, FTP SC,

opened our Men's Wen & SCB CC...

Also a CA SC...

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 32 oz SHP CC and opened a new one.

Valued Contributor

Finished a 32 oz Pink Jasmine Peony CC and opened another.  Also opened a new 32 oz Light CC.

Respected Contributor

Finished TT and WRC SC and opened new ones.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Finished dumping the last CC from the gallon of PJP into the 32oz bottle to use up as a first cleanse, when it's gone I won't replace it.  Just got the 16oz duo of Pom and SAM to try, so I know if I like either of them enough to get them as the TSV in September.  I plan on getting TT for sure, but since I'm using the oils and re-moists more and more as my hair grows longer and longer, I may want to get a second TSV, and I know I don't want CA (drying even on my unpermed hair last time I bought it),  Lav (allergic to it) or Fig (can't stand the smell of the matching oil!)

Respected Contributor

And finally used up the last WRC styling creme, the last SC I had that I could not use with it's corresponding CC as a leave-in.  I used rice based fragrance free CC with it to use it up, but I won't replace it or any other SC that matches a CC with honey ingredients.  Now just about half a 32oz PJP CC and one 32oz WRC to use up as first cleanses, then I'm back to just those CC's I can use however I like, though I suspect it will mostly be TT as first cleanse and Fig, FGP, WVM, SOB or SMC as second cleanse and leave-in.  I got the 16oz SAM/POM duo, and POM wins hands down for how it leaves my hair, more moisture and more shine, both, so I'll get TT and POM TSVs next month.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP,   ahhh ... love it when a plan is coming together!

I finally used up ALL my MIFcc, a 16oz SCBcc, a 6oz CAcc, 16oz STPcc, 16oz SHL cc, 8oz 319 NIBT, two SHL & one SCLV RTMs,

and I finally threw away the last two full bottles of Fall apple spice RTM. (I wish I couldve mailed them to you @SurferWife 😞)

edit -  whoops! forgot about the "opened"!

Since last post I opened 319 glossing serum, CA Body Cleansing Cream & Body Lotion, Cucumber-Thyme oil, CA Texture Balm, 12oz CA RTM, 4oz CA Remoist, NIBTs in SCB & SCLV.

Honored Contributor

Aww, @x Hedge! You threw away my beloved FAS! I just opened a 16 oz. FAS CC and remembered how much I love it. It truly is the most lingering scent of all WEN scents. I can understand, though, why some don’t like it. I’m eager to try the new Apple this fall!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I have used up a gallon of pomegranate, a 32 oz. tea tree, a 32 oz. spring cherry blossom, a 16 oz. spring honey lilac, and a summer tropical paradise replenishing mist. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Finished 1 32 oz SHP CC and 1 STP SC. Opened 1 32 oz Wen Men CC.