WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

I used up a 6 oz. MIF styling creme.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Technically, I used up 1 32oz POM cc (but I poured the last of it into an open 16oz bottle), which is good because I just received 1 32oz FIG (w/remoist) and 1 32oz SHP (on A/D) so I needed to make room!

Regular Contributor

I opened FGP which was my first try with the scent. I'm not really sold on the scent, it's very strong and I can't really tell it's even a pumpkin scent, just ginger. I don't know if I'll keep that one or not but I'm glad I got to try it. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Beautoxica wrote:

I opened FGP which was my first try with the scent. I'm not really sold on the scent, it's very strong and I can't really tell it's even a pumpkin scent, just ginger. I don't know if I'll keep that one or not but I'm glad I got to try it. 

I never tried this formula since I didn't think I would like it.  I definitely don't like spicy body products and not sure that I would want to use a pumpkin scented body product either.  Even if I am just using it on my hair.  I tend to get headaches from using a scent that doesn't agree with me.  (I had this reaction from using FAS).  

Trusted Contributor

I finished a 4oz bottle of TT oil yesterday and opened another one to do my oil treatment. The new bottle had a much stronger scent and I smelled more eucalyptus than I had noticed before. It's probably just because the bottle hasn't been opened before. No matter, that scent has actually grown on me. I still wouldn't wear it out of the house though. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I finished a 2oz TT RTM, and opened a TT SC and my new TT mousse!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I finished up a mostly-Seasonals-with-a-little-POM frankenbottle, and replaced it with a 16 oz. Fall Ginger Pumpkin. After getting the FGP RTM and Oil for the first time this year, I think I'm just going to stick with that from now on for the FGP scent. Since I mix CC's, I can't really smell it in the shower, and it isn't the best for my hair performance-wise.

Also finished a Sweet Almond Mint Glossing Serum, replaced with another of the same. That stuff lasts for EVAH!

Respected Contributor

I opened a 16 oz. BGT cc.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Finished up a bottle of styling cream.  This is huge for me.  LOL  I think this is only my second or third bottle in the history of WEN that I've used up.

I used up (tossed the last 1/4 bottle) of my CLV.  I really didn't like the smell, but when I don't use Allegra, it really bothers my skin.  Not sorry to see that one go.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Yesterday I opened a 1oz bottle of Fig/Sweet Orange oil to use in conjunction with my TT oil for an overnight treatment. I think they smell pretty good together--still pungent though.