WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

I used up my last 1oz bottle of WWC oil a few days ago. I was inspired by one of the posts here (sorry, I forget which one) extolling the virtues of frequent oil treatments for people with oily scalp. I had added some TT essential oil to my 1oz WWC bottles and to use up the last of it, I added about half a dropper of the WEN TT oil. It made for a great treatment. I think I need another one today.

I also have open 4oz bottles of both WWC and TT, so I may use one of those bottles to mix up a little more of that combo. But I also have new 4oz bottles of SOB and SHP oil. It will be tough to keep from opening those and try to use up the open bottles. I could rationalize opening a new bottle by saying I'm going to save the rest of the WWC bottle for winter when I break open my stash of WWC. Hmm...

Respected Contributor

My family used up two 16 oz. bottles of sweet almond mint cc, a 32 oz. lavender cc, and a 16 oz. 613 cc.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I used up a 16 oz. spring honey lilac cc.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

I finished a 12 oz tea tree RTM and a 6 oz WVM RTM.
Valued Contributor

I opened a 16 oz SMC. Its been a very long time since I've used this CC and I remember it not being a favorite. However, I am really happy with my hair today!

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 Shl rtm.
Valued Contributor

Opened up my SCLV mousse & sc (yay I now have all SCLV products so I can layer my favorite scentHeart). I must say I am obsessed. I also couldn't believe just how many people commented on how GREAT I smelled, all thanks to SCLV!Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I opened up my third container so far of the 613 nourishing body treatment. This stuff is soooo good! I just wish it was a little cheaper. I also opened up a summer coconut lime verbena styling creme.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor

I just opened my MIF and BGT mousse. I LOVE the MIF smell! I was worried about it, but I find it delish.

Respected Contributor

I opened a SHP mousse & RTM, & a 16 oz wen kids apple & watermelon.

Also on my second tub of NBT, jeeze I love that stuff.