WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

I opened up 2 coconut lime verbena replenishing treatment mists in the 6 oz. size.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

Happy Daze, I personally think that Chaz Dean should give you a commission or some kind of kickback for all of your raves about Summer Honey Peach. I did not want to try any of the seasonals because they were just that ... seasonals, and I did not want to get hooked. BUT, I finally broke down and tried SHP a few weeks ago and I am OBSESSED! It was love at first cleanse. Fig has nothing on SHP, that stuff is moisturizing to the nth degree! I ordered two more 32oz bottles - and I do not stash products. Thanks for the strong SHP recommendations ... I think Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I opened my 16 oz. of CLV that I got today.  I wanted to use it so replaced this with my already opened Wens Kids watermelon which is a great scent to use in the summer also.  Although, I do really like the Wens Kids formula and definitely plan on purchasing it again.  

Super Contributor

I opened Summer Honey Peach and used it for the first time today.  Very nice! It did seem to be not as dense a consistency as I am used to.  Is that how all seasonals are or maybe just this one?  I don't remember the Summer Mango Coconut being like that.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sick, I dumped an entire bottle of TT last night. I have more but I'm just sick over it cannot believe that happened. Sorry I need to vent.
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I'm sick, I dumped an entire bottle of TT last night. I have more but I'm just sick over it cannot believe that happened. Sorry I need to vent.

Dumped how? TT in particular is so thick, I would think if you dropped it with the top off, not all that much would actually come out. Maybe I'm wrong?

Super Contributor

Two days ago I opened up my CLV CC 16 oz,RTM 2oz and 1oz oil.

Respected Contributor

I opened a 16 oz. sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I opened a 16 oz Coconut Lime Verbena CC, a CLV oil and CLV RTM.  Also a Mango Coconut CC.  All new products for me!

Esteemed Contributor

Leaned it up and was real careful it was secure the next thing I heard was "gulping" as the oil was pouring out of the bottle. Evidentally wasn't careful enough. Don't know how or what happened. By the time I got to it there was less than a 1/2 inch in the bottle. Ugggghhh!