WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - if you're new to Wen, before Sept. 5th TSV try the 6 Classic Cleansing Conditioners value kit

[ Edited ]

____ 

If you're just starting to use Wen, it's probably a little bit confusing trying to figure out which TSV formula that you're going to try for the Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC. -- You may want to read through the Wen - Cleansing Conditioners in the Classic line - which formulas have worked, and which haven't? thread.

I'd recommend that you purchase the WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 8 Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packette kit right now, because it includes a 2oz. packet of each of the six Classic Cleansing Conditioners (and two each of Sweet Almond Mint & Pomegranate). It is priced at $33. If you order right now, you'll probably have about three weeks to try these CCs out. 

I think that for most Wenners, it's hit or miss in the Classic line. Trying the the different Classic line CCs in this set will give you a much better understanding of which Classic CCs work best for your hair and which don't seem to work for your hair type. This will also give you the opportunity to find out which each of the Classic CCs smells like.

This way you won't be making a $59 mistake with the fall TSV. And if several of the CCs work well for your hair, then you can modify the expected auto delivery plan option and try out different Classic CCs for the (expected) remaining two shipments. -- I've been a Wen girl since December 2009. Since that time, for the spring and fall TSVs, we've always been able to change from one scent to another for future A/D shipments. Generally, you need to call customer service to make the change, becasue you can't seem to do it online. So I would expect that to be the case if this upcoming TSV has an A/D option. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

___  

I had originally recommended this kit but it was discontinued in mid November 2015... 

___

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - if you're new to Wen, before Sept. 5th TSV try the 6 Classic Cleansing Conditioners value

Really good advice, bebe! I was lucky in that I've been able to use all the Classics I've tried, but it doesn't work that way for everyone. The travel packets are a very good idea for those new to Wen.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - if you're new to Wen, before Sept. 5th TSV try the 6 Classic Cleansing Conditioners value

@vermint wrote:

Really good advice, bebe! I was lucky in that I've been able to use all the Classics I've tried, but it doesn't work that way for everyone. The travel packets are a very good idea for those new to Wen.

I agree that the travel packets are a great option if you haven't used many of the core formulas and are uncertain if a formula will work for you.   

Honored Contributor

This is certainly the way I learned about all the classics. Got the variety pack for $33  (didn't come with a cleanser when I got it) and tried each of them. Didn't take long to find out which ones worked for me and which ones didn't. Great advice!

Super Contributor

bebe,

Will we definately be able to modify future AD's?  If thats the case, I will only order 2 tsvs, one in TT and the other fig.  I may change a fig out for a SAM on a future shipment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@40nu20 wrote:

bebe,

Will we definately be able to modify future AD's?  If thats the case, I will only order 2 tsvs, one in TT and the other fig.  I may change a fig out for a SAM on a future shipment.

@40nu20 , I'm glad you asked that question because I should have been clearer in my initial post. I've just edited my initial post with your question in mind. The relevant section now reads: 

I've been a Wen girl since December 2009. Since that time, for the spring and fall TSVs, we've always been able to change from one scent to another for future A/D shipments. Generally, you need to call customer service to make the change, becasue you can't seem to do it online. So I would expect that to be the case if this upcoming TSV has an A/D option.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

bebe

thank you for the info!  good informationSmiley Happy

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder. --bebe Smiley Happy

____

If you're just starting to use Wen, it's probably a little bit confusing trying to figure out which TSV formula that you're going to try for the Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC. -- You may want to read through the Wen - Cleansing Conditioners in the Classic line - which formulas have worked, and which haven't? thread.

I'd recommend that you purchase the WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs kit right now. If you order right now, you'll probably have about three weeks to try these CCs out.

I think that for most Wenners, it's hit or miss in the Classic line. Trying the the different Classic line CCs in this set will give you a much better understanding of which Classic CCs work best for your hair and which don't seem to work for your hair type. This will also give you the opportunity to find out which each of the Classic CCs smells like.

The $40 price is an excellent value (though, of course, not as good a value as the upcoming TSV).

This way you won't be making a $59 mistake with the fall TSV. And if several of the CCs work well for your hair, then you can modify the expected auto delivery plan option and try out different Classic CCs for the (expected) remaining two shipments. -- I've been a Wen girl since December 2009. Since that time, for the spring and fall TSVs, we've always been able to change from one scent to another for future A/D shipments. Generally, you need to call customer service to make the change, becasue you can't seem to do it online. So I would expect that to be the case if this upcoming TSV has an A/D option.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs - A267437

A267437
VIDEO
Best Seller
WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs
QVC Price: $44.00
Featured Price: $39.86

3.3 of 5 Stars (9 reviews)
___