WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line

[ Edited ]

There's already a great OMG!!!! Info for the TSV Sept 5th discussion thread around, so I just thought I'd create a place where you can find the TSV information in the first post -- bebe Smiley Happy

____

The Wen TSV for September 5th is a great value. Essentially, if you've using either the 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner or the 4oz. Treatment Oil, then you're getting the other three Wen products for $5-$10. 

* The TSV will include these four products: 

a)  32oz. Cleansing Conditioner -- regular price $49.50

b)  4oz. Treatment Oil -- regular price $54.50

c)  12oz. Replenishing Treatment MIst  -- regular price $27.00, or $40 on the very few occasions it's been available in the 12oz. size (the "supersize" that Chaz said Wenners have been asking for)

d)  6oz. Styling Creme -- regular price $24.00

* TSV price -- $59 

* From what Chaz has said on periscope, it sounds as though it will be available in all of the Classic (Core) scents: Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber Aloe (CA), and Pomegranate (POM). -- Someone asked if the TSV would be available in TT, POM and LAV. Chaz replied by saying that it would even be available in CA because some people really wanted the CA option. He said there wasn't much CA, so be sure to order it early. -- My sense is that if CA is being included in the mix, then all the other Classic CCs will also be offered and that probably this TSV will be exclusively for the Wen Classics line. 

• If you have trouble keeping all these abbreviations straight just check out the Wen Abbreviations Glossary. -- Additionally, the Wen 101 thread (message #3) outlines the various Wen Cleansing Conditioner lines.

__ 

In the Wen TSV for September 5th thread (message #2), Kitkat21 mentioned that Chaz expected the Wen TSV to be listed in the September 2015 issue of the Insider (InsideQ magazine) which should come out around August 15th. Generally the Insider lists the Wen TSV advance purchase order number, so that we can order the TSV in advance. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Wen Quick Links ---- QVC WEN forum --- Wen 101 --- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen News - What's Exciting & New -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- Chaz streaming video on Periscope  -- Spoke to Chaz on periscope  -- Flipping Out (Bravo TV) features Chaz & Team Wen --- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired? -- no new Seasonals this year ---- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Benefits of Oils -- What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil? -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- Wen groups on facebook  -- wendooters -- straight from the horse's mouth...  -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen OTOs still available at great prices --  Super Saturday Live! - some products still available  ---- Wen MEN's styling products for this fall -- 319 fragrance-free launches on Sept 5th -- BGT & MIF gallons for September -- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 ----  Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line -- Discussion for the TSV Sept 5th -- 8/15 Wen shows with GIna ---- August Chat 2015  -- (last update: August 10th)  

___

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line

Thanks, bebe.  Sign me up for my beloved TT! (this is an incredible value).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line

Thanks for the info bebe

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Bebe!

Honored Contributor

A picture is worth a thousand words... 

Embedded image

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hey Bebe! Is this Fig set the one that YOU've purchased?  Wow. Looking at this picture I REALLY want it too! I am toying with an idea of trying Fig for super moisture once-in-awhile.

Truly - "A picture is worth a thousand words..."

Esteemed Contributor

Bebe - just opened my box of FIG - wow that is one Mack daddy RTM!!! The oil smells wenderful can't wait to try it!

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies who know Fig Formula well, how is menthol content in the Fig CC? High or not too high? Also is Fig oil good one for you too?

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko - I don't smell a lot of menthol in the FIG and I have "primed" overnight too. But, that being said, everyone is different and someone else might smell menthol. On the SMC I only smell coconut, no mango - so everyone smells differently. I haven't tried the oil yet but I will in the next couple of days. Sorry I can't be more help.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Hey Bebe! Is this Fig set the one that YOU've purchased?  Wow. Looking at this picture I REALLY want it too! I am toying with an idea of trying Fig for super moisture once-in-awhile.

Truly - "A picture is worth a thousand words..."

sonechko, lol, and no... this is just a photo I snagged from Chaz's facebook page. I figured it would be a great TSV tease... some have called me an enabler. Smiley Wink Go figure. Smiley Wink

Actually, I still haven't figured out which scents I'm going to purchase. I hope to sit myself down this weekend and make a final decision. lol, hopefully the advance quantities won't all be sold out by then. 

Since the Seasonals came out, I've really been a Seasonals girl with a dash of 613 CC to repair my hair on occasion. And then there was Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), and you know all about my love affair with Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF). 

But since as long as  I have one of the above formulas for either my first or second cleanse, I'm happy to add back a few Classics to my routine... mainly because I want to try some of the oils... but I'm still trying to decide which ones to go with. Smiley Happy

Except for Tea Tree (and Lavender for a good friend), I really don't use the Classic line that much so I'm still not sure of what to do.

-- bebe Smiley Happy