WEN

Occasional Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts Listing

pennstate94

Honored Contributor

@pennstate94 wrote:

pennstate94

Hi @pennstate94, I had already added your name to this thread which is the Wen - Notification Alerts Listing (in message #13). This is the master list that I use to copy and past notification names into each new OTO Notification Alert. 

You should have received a notification in last night's Wen - OTO Notification - Sweet Toasted Almond EDP thread (in message #14). -- Could you check your notifications and let me know if you received last night's notification. If not, then I'll add your name to the Wen - Notification Alerts Listing one more time. Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

sadwenner just shared that the online December 2015 edition of The Insider (InsideQ magazine) is up and that it includes the advance order number for the upcoming December 5th Wen TSV. There is more information on how to join The Insider at the end of this post. Thanks so much, sadwenner, for sharing the December Wen TSV info!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

The December 5th Wen TSV is priced at $79.90. Thank you, Chaz, for holding last year's price!!! Smiley Happy

This TSV gives the very best values for Wen Cleansing Conditioners that we see all year. -- Each 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner sells for $16 which means that one gallon of these Cleansing Conditioners would be $128!!  -- In contrast, the Wen gallons sell on QVC for between $177 and $199.

QVC lists their retail value for purchasing these 16oz Cleansing Conditioners individually: 

* Classic/Core -- $160

* Seasonals -- $200

* Restoratives -- $200 

___

INDIVIDUAL SHIPMENT vs. AUTO DELIVERY SHIPMENT

There are two purchasing options. You can place a one time purchase for the TSV, or you can choose the Wen TSV auto delivery play. -- The Wen TSV A/D plan allows you to receive a second shipment in about six months at this same great TSV price of $79.90.

I'd recommend that you choose the TSV A/D option because, this way, you lock it the great price for the second shipment. -- You can always cancel your second shipment (before it is sent out) without any penalty. -- But if your choose the one time shipment, you cannot switch over to the A/D TSV plan later on.

The first Wen holiday TSV shipment is gift boxed, but the second shipment does not come with gift boxes (the gift boxes included for holiday gifting).

___

THREE DIFFERENT WEN TSV FORMULA OPTIONS

Classic (Core) TSV: 

* Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) 

* Tea Tree (TT) 

* Fig (FIG) 

* Lavender (LAV) 

* Pomegranate (POM) 

Note: the Classic CCs are all wheat-based except for Pomegranate which is soy-based.

Seasonals TSV: 

* Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP)

* Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM) 

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) 

* Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) 

Note: The Seasonal CCs are all soy-based (they are gluten-free). They also have an amino acid complex, and additional skin care ingredients.

Restorative TSV: 

* (2) Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) 

* (2) Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) 

* (1) new rice-based fragrance free cleansing conditioner

Note: The Restoratives are all rice-based (they are gluten-free and soy-free). They also have an amino acid complex, bamboo water & extract, as well as additional skin care ingredients.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - Wen News - Wen Quick Links periscope -- New Wen products & special values - QVC WEN forum - November Chat 2015 Wen Abbreviations Glossary -

___

The Insider (InsideQ magazine)

I'd recommend that you join The Insider which is free to join. This way you will receive the monthly InsideQ magazine and receive a link to each monthly online edition this magazine as well. Each monthly edition of InsideQ gives advance information about QVC offereings for the following month. -- It also include a number of advance order numbers for the next month's TSVs and upcoming Wen TSV numbers are almost always included.

The first post in the The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine thread has more information on how to join The insider.

___

Honored Contributor

bruingirl confirmed that Chaz will be having a Black Friday Sale from November 27th to 30th in her Wen Black Friday 2015 Sale!!! thread. 

Almost everything in the store (except for the gallons) will be 20% off with free ground shipping.

Thank you, Chaz!! Smiley Happy

Chaz has posted the information on his wenbychazdean facebook page. Since it's a business facebook page (as opposed to a personal page), you don't need to have a facebook account to look at the information on Chaz's facebook page.

___ 

I'd recommend that you put a wish list together ahead of time, so that you'll know what you want (and don't miss anything) and can budget accordingly.

Based on past Chaz's past sales, some popular (and/or limited items) can sell out quickly, so you'll want to place your order as soon as possible.

I didn't purchase anything from Chaz's site for last year's Black Friday sale so, to the best of my recollection, this is what I remember from what other Wenners shared...

Since all orders qualify for free shipping, then I would highly recommend that folks at least purchase the wenderful Wen Comb (or maybe a few) because your hair will thank you for it. Really!! My hair has an ongoing love affair with my Wen combs. Smiley Happy

I believe that last November some of the Winter Seasonal products (including the cleansing conditioners), were available a few days early so that people could also purchase them at the Black Friday sale prices. -- I don't know if this will happen again this time, but forewarned is forearmed... put you list together now, so on November 27th it's ready, and set to go!! Smiley Happy

Enjoy!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Latest info from Dooters (courtesy of Jen44 in her Update from Wen Dooters... thread)...

"So, I hope if anyone is out on this thing they call Black Friday they're staying safe and getting great deals.... having said that, I know there is a great Doorbuster that will be on QVC with the beautiful and talented Gina A. Gannon tomorrow so I will stay right where I am with my iPad. SIRI and I are gonna shop!"

She'll be on at 3:00 p.m. EST -  11/28.

______ 

It sounds as though the Wen doorbuster may be part of the Hurry for Black Friday Sale Prices During 120 Hours of Deals sale.

Some of the hourly specials have been great values (more on this below)!! Smiley Happy

FYI, I already have plans this afternoon and so I won't be around to send out a Wen - Notification Alerts at 3pm ET this afternoon, so I'm going to send out a general notification now. 

Unfortunately, we don't know what the Wen Doorbuster will be yet, so be sure to periodically check out the Wen forum this afternoon.

The show is called "Must-Have Gifts" and is scheduled from 3-5pm ET this afternoon.

___

From the QVC's Black Friday 120 Hours of Deals -- sale price end 11/30 at 11:59pm ET thread...

Now through November 30th at 11:59pm ET QVC is having a QVC's: Hurry for Black Friday Sale Prices During 120 Hours of Deals sale.

During this time, every hour, they present one item that is available at their Black Friday sale prices which are better than their featured prices. 

While the values vary, I think that at least some of these values may be comparable to the TSV values. 

QVC's Hurry for Black Friday Sale Prices During 120 Hours of Deals sale link will show you all of the special values that have been presented so far. 

It looks as though some/all of these items are available in limited quantity and when they sell out they are removed from the Black Friday sales listing. -- So you may want to check out this link a few times each day.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts Listing - previous list (set up 11/8/15)

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts Listing - previous list (set up 11/8/15)

Hi @Shriqvc, you left a blank post, so I wasn't sure if you wanted me to add your name to the notifications list. -- just let me know if you do, and I'll add your name. Smiley Happy

btw, last month I had to create a new, updated Wen - Notification Alerts List  because the old list (this thread, which was set up on 11/8/15) ran out of room to add new names. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy