WEN

Honored Contributor

I watched part of the Lisa Robertson video with Chaz (will watch more tomorrow).  His Riley was there for some of it.  What I saw was interesting.  I wish the production values were better.  It could have been sharper visually and there was a bit of trouble with the sound.  But the content was interesting.

The video inspired me to look at his website and found a slogan there that really captured me.  It's not new, but I hadn't seen it for a while.

It reminded me that once one of my dogs needed constant eye care and it was expensive.  I ended up looking for, and finding (luckily), a better-paying job to help pay for dog-related expenses.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I know, my dogs are always bemoaning the fact that we don't have an executive jet so they could fly cross-country to visit grandma.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I used to tell my cats when I left the house that they were lucky I worked so hard for Eukanuba and treats. I laughed when I saw that on Chaz's FB.Heart

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

I watched part of the Lisa Robertson video with Chaz (will watch more tomorrow).  His Riley was there for some of it.  What I saw was interesting.  I wish the production values were better.  It could have been sharper visually and there was a bit of trouble with the sound.  But the content was interesting.

The video inspired me to look at his website and found a slogan there that really captured me.  It's not new, but I hadn't seen it for a while.

It reminded me that once one of my dogs needed constant eye care and it was expensive.  I ended up looking for, and finding (luckily), a better-paying job to help pay for dog-related expenses.  

@GingerPeach

Bless you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@GingerPeach, thanks so much for sharing what you saw from the video. Smiley Happy

Chaz has a link to it on his faceook page (see below)

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

1. A Chat with Chaz Dean
    • 18 hours ago
    I sat down for a chat with my good friend Chaz Dean, in his Los Angeles home. He has an amazing life story, and I wanted to give ...
    • NEW

___

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chaz and his dogs

[ Edited ]

I also have the feline hustle. My precious pitter pat will never know want. If i have to find a way to make that true I simply will. I am truly grateful I can take care of my sweet girl and try to help others who are trying to take loving care of their pets too.

Trusted Contributor

My cat doesn't like it when I get ready for work. He thinks I should stay home in order to be at his constant beck and call. I always tell him, someone has to keep you in premium cat food. He is not impressed. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I think my dogs are okay with me leaving because they think I am going out hunting in order to feed them, lol. They would certainly rather go with me (you should see when they actually get to go- they are mad men!!) but they always get a fun walk and treat when I get back so they arent too distraught, lol. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

My cat doesn't like it when I get ready for work. He thinks I should stay home in order to be at his constant beck and call. I always tell him, someone has to keep you in premium cat food. He is not impressed. Woman LOL

@aprimo mine completely agrees! She is very clear that a cat mom's place is in the home - SERVING CAT. Cat LOL