WEN

Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts List

Please add my name to the Wen notification list. 

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777  

Please add me to this list!

Much thanks for this and all you do for us Wenners.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a crazy wenderfully amazing day to be a Wen girl!!! Smiley Happy

Please read through this long post to make sure that you know the ins and outs of everything being offered. -- bebe Smiley Happy

__

There's free shipping on ALL Wen today, three ODOs, two Event Prices and a great TSV... the partridge and pear tree come later (free S&H):

FREE WEN S&H -- March 19th only -- every single QVC Wen product has free S&H, including the auto-delivery plans

THREE ODOs -- excellent values -- make your purchasing decisions now becasue they will sell out. -- The only reason they are still around is that Chaz hasn't officially presented them on air yet: 

WEN by Chaz Dean 4 oz. Classic Oil Treatment Duo -- Classic formulas -- $64.96

WEN by Chaz Dean Spring Honey Lilac 3.4 oz EDP Fragrance -- $99.96

WEN by Chaz Dean Spring Styling Creme & Mousse with Brush -- $49.98

TWO GREAT EVENT PRICES:

WEN by Chaz Dean 32oz Cleansing Conditioner w/ Styling Creme  -- Classic formulas -- $47.96

WEN by Chaz Dean Travel-Size Glossing Shine Serum Duo 2 oz.  -- regular QVC price is $36.00 -- $27.96

EXCELLENT MARCH 19TH TSV -- 319 or 613 product lines: 32oz CC, 8oz NBT, 5oz SC & 4oz RTM -- WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 4-Pc Kit Auto-Delivery -- $69.96

Free S&H on *ALL* Wen products - TODAY ONLY

TODAY March 19th, every single Wen item in the QVC inventory has free S&H. 

This also applies to future Wen A/D shipments.

@SurferWife and @AlohaSun, it sounds as though you will want to get your Wen engines started. I think there are still some open ended Wen auto-delivery plans for Classic CCs especially in the 32oz size... just sayin'. 

___ 

If you have already placed your purchase within the past 30 days....

QVC has a general policy that if you purchase an item and then, within the next 30 days, see that it is available for less money that QVC will credit you the difference, so...

On saturday, March 19th (because the free S&H is only for that day), call the QVC customer service department and ask them to credit your account for the difference. -- MIchael has told me that they will honor this policy. 

Last night I spoke with Michael who is one of the QVC Customer Service Supervisors. I told him that after I got off the phone with him that I would be posting the above information on the QVC Wen forum... and that a lot of Wenners might be calling the QVC customer service department on saturday requesting credits. lol, so there are no surprises here... lol, I hope. Smiley Happy

______

ODO -- 4oz. Treatment Oil duos -- Classics -- $64.96

Best Treatment Oil price comparison....

Currently the best regularly available QVC price for the oils is in the WEN by Chaz Dean Home & Away Treatment Oil 4 oz. & 1 oz. which sells for about $55 and includes 5oz of oils (4oz size plus 1oz travel size). -- This breaks down to $11 per ounce. 

With today's WEN by Chaz Dean 4 oz. Classic Oil Treatment Duo  ODO you are getting 8oz of oil for about $65. -- this breaks down to about $8.12 per ounce. 

___

If you pushed out your Fall TSV (with the 4oz Treatment Oils) which was about $65, below I've shared my decision process: 

I bought the Fall 2015 TSVs just for the: 

* 32oz CC -- $49.50

* 4oz Treatment Oil -- let's say $55-60

* I don't use the 12oz RTM (about $40) or 6oz SC ($22-24)

I really don't use the Classic CCs. I'm a Restoratives, Seasonals & 613 CCs girl. I can use the TT CC and POM CC, it's just that the other formulas work even better on my hair. So I used the TT CC and POM CC because I can... but they are not my faves. 

I had pushed out my final shipment of the TSV to the end of March. -- I had (3) POM TSVs and (3) TT TSVs set up to order for about $65 each. -- These are all getting cancelled.

Since the Treatment Oils are my main priority, for about the same $65 price I'm getting TWO much needed oils for the same $65... as opposed to getting ONE much needed oil and a $49.50 32oz CC that I can use... but would really rather be using the Seasonals & Restoratives.

I purchased FOUR Tea Tree/Eucalyptus & Pomegranate/Rosemary Treatment Oil duos because it's a much better value FOR ME.

I am keeping my Lavender TSVs because a good friend of mine uses all of the products except for the styling creme... lol, and I use the Lavender/Mint Treatment Oil as well. 

I hope that by sharing my decision making process this may help clarify some of the variables. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $89.50      One Day Only Price: $64.96
Available for 5 Easy Payments

______

ODO -- 3.4 oz. Spring Honey Lilac Eau de Parfum -- $99.96

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $130.00     One Day Only Price: $99.96

______

ODO -- Spring Honey Lilac Mousse, Styling Creme & Brush -- $49.98

The WEN by Chaz Dean Spring Styling Creme & Mousse with Brush  kit is priced at $49.98. -- It is available in Spring Honey Lilac and includes:

* 7.5oz Mousse -- around a $32-34 value at QVC

* 6oz Styling Creme -- around $24 value at QVC

* medium round brush -- about $20 value at QVC

Note: since the Seasonal styling creme and mousse are not available for individual purchase at QVC, I have used the Restorative and Classic products as a point of pricing comparisons. 

This kit is the only way to purchase the SHL SC and Mousse at QVC and it is a great value. -- It is available at Chaz's site at a much higher price. If you want it, then you need to make your purchasing decision now.

___ 

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $65.00     One Day Only Price: $49.98
Available for 4 Easy Payments

______

Event Price -- 32oz Cleansing Conditioner & 6oz Styling Creme -- Classics -- $47.96

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $58.00    Event Price: $47.96

______

Event Price -- Glossing Serum duo -- $27.96

______

TSV -- Wen March 19th 613 or 319 formula 4-piece kit -- individual purchase or auto-delivery plan

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00    Today's Special Value Price:$69.96
Available for 3 Easy Payments

_____
Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00    Today's Special Value Price:$69.96
Available for 3 Easy Payments

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to Sammybear for for starting the WEN ODO is Up! thread to let everyone know that today's WEN by Chaz Dean Spring Honey Lilac Cleanse & Style Kit  ODO is priced at $59.98 and includes:

* 32-fl oz Spring Honey Lilac Cleansing Conditioner - $52.74 at QVC

* 7.5-fl oz Spring Honey Lilac Nourishing Mousse - about $34* at QVC

* Medium Round Boar Bristle Brush - about $20 at QVC

* Note: QVC never offers Chaz's Seasonal Mousses individually at QVC (they're generally only available in the Seasonal Mousse/Styling Creme duo... or the Seasonal Mousse/Styling Creme/Brush trio). -- So this $34 price is is based on what the Restorative Mousse (BGT, MIF and FF) sell for at QVC.

If you would be purchasing the Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) 32oz Cleansing Conditioner and the SHL Mousse, then this ODO is a great value since these two products would essentially run about $86.74 (plus free S&H)...and even more if you purchased the SHL Mousse at Chaz's site.

There are several other "try me", special value and new products being offered today:

SHL 16oz CC, 6oz SC & 6oz RTM - $59.96 - A278572 -- back in stock (limited)!!

(3) 6oz CCs plus 1.8oz Mousse kit - $39.96 - A282022 

* NEW: Men's Hair Control Texture Paste 2oz. - $28.00 - A277285

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen ODO for Friday, April 15th

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $73.00    One Day Only Price: $59.98

___

___

Only a few left, order asap...

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $66.00    Featured Price: $59.96

___

special "try me" kit...

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $49.00     Try Me Price: $39.96
Available for 2 Easy Payments

___

New Wen Men Hair Control Texture Paste...

WEN by Chaz Dean Mens Hair Control Texture Paste 2 oz. - A277285

________

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - as always bebe, thank you for keeping us in the know on these very busy Wen weekends - How are you doing? I know you've been MIA for a bit.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@bebe777 - as always bebe, thank you for keeping us in the know on these very busy Wen weekends - How are you doing? I know you've been MIA for a bit.

awww @riley1, thank you so much for your kind words. Life is treating me well and my work schedule is thankfully starting to ease up a bit... lol, so mure time for Wen which is one of the important things in life. Smiley Wink

I hope you've been enjoying the spring season... especially with all these wenderful Wen Seasonal offers!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to @sonechko for for starting the WEN Ladies - Attention - ODO is ON!! thread to let everyone know that about today's two Wen ODO's and to @Brdwygurl for adding more information about the Wen- NEW -Nourishing Body Treatment 3 oz. Travel Trio .

___

The Spring Cleanse and Treat 3-Pc Collection is a great ODO value (priced at $69.96). It is available in ALL three spring Seasonal scents and includes:

* 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $32.82 at QVC

* 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- best price, about $22.50 at QVC

* 4-fl oz Treatment Oil -- $56.38 at QVC

Just the 16oz. CC size and Oil would be $89.20 at QVC, so it's a great value. 

Even if you do the "best value" CC math, it's still a very good deal. -- Half of the 32oz Seasonal CC which sells for $52.74, is $26.37 (that gives you the 16oz CC size). -- If you add this best price 16oz Seasonal CC price to the Wen Seasonal Oil price ($56.38), your two item total is $82.75.

So essentially you are saving between $13 and $20 just for the 16oz CC and the 4oz Oil... and the 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist is being thrown in for free... plus the S&H is also free!!

I'd recommend that you place your orders asap (I did) because I think it's likely that some of the scents will sell out early (and, for sure, during the presentation this evening) -- Yippee!!! Thank you Chaz and Dooters for listening to our (lol, and "my") requests!!! Smiley Happy Spring Gardenia Green Tea and Spring Orange Blossom trios, come to momma. Smiley Wink

___

The Nourishing Body Treatment 3 oz. Travel Trio is priced at $59.96 and is an excellent ODO value for Wenner who want convenient travel sizes of the NBT. It is available in both the 613 as well as the fragrance free 319 version.-- The large 8oz. NBT regularly sells for $59 on QVC, so for about $1 more you are getting an extra ounce of NBT in three travel tubes.

That said, if you use either the 613 or 319 (fragrance free) product lines, then the WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 4-Pc Kit Auto-Delivery (or the WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit single shipment) former March TSV may still give you the best value. -- if you missed the TSV, you can still purchase this kit for $76.98 and it also includes the 8oz NBT.

___

There are several other "try me", special value and new products which were offered yesterday (friday) and are still available today:

* SHL 32oz CC, 7.5oz Mousse & brush - A283912 -- now $65.98 -- waitlist only

SHL 16oz CC, 6oz SC & 6oz RTM - $59.96 - A278572 -- very limited!!

(3) 6oz CCs plus 1.8oz Mousse kit - $39.96 - A282022 -- limited time only!!

* NEW: Men's Hair Control Texture Paste 2oz. - $28.00 - A277285

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Notifications: @HappyDaze @Drythe

Saturday, April 16th - two Wen One Day Only values

___

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $85.00    One Day Only Price: $69.96 

___

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $73.00     One Day Only Price: $59.96

___

Friday, April 15th - Wen special offers that are still available

This is waitlist only, but if you really want it then you may want to place a waitlist order since they do come through sometimes... 

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $73.00    Featured Price: $65.98 -- currently waitlist only

___

Only a few left, order asap...

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $66.00    Featured Price: $59.96

___

special "try me" kit...

FREE STANDARD S&H

________

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777

Regarding your post in another thread...yes, my nickname is back to two words. Since you mentioned that people using two-name nicknames causes difficulties for you with your alerts, you may remove my name. I normally check the WEN forum at least once a day, so I can pick up what's going on that way.

Actually, I was going to ask you to remove it anyway because of an upcoming six-week travel schedule. Didn't want a lot of notifications on deals/specials when I won't be around.

Thanks for checking with me. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@bebe777

Regarding your post in another thread...yes, my nickname is back to two words. Since you mentioned that people using two-name nicknames causes difficulties for you with your alerts, you may remove my name. I normally check the WEN forum at least once a day, so I can pick up what's going on that way.

Actually, I was going to ask you to remove it anyway because of an upcoming six-week travel schedule. Didn't want a lot of notifications on deals/specials when I won't be around.

Thanks for checking with me. Smiley Happy

@Hi @World Traveler, 

I've gone ahead and removed you name from the Wen Alerts List. 

I did just want to clarify that the two word (or more) names don't really cause any difficulty for me... they simply just don't generally seem to go through any more.

For example, if you look at how you name appears in this post, you'll notice that it isn't highlighted. I clicked your notification name on the drop down menu and as soon as I continued to type your name stopped being in an active notification mode. 

I'm mentioning this because I think this is a problem that will (maybe randomly) affect anyone in the forums who is trying to reach you.

It sounds as though you are off on another world wind tour. Enjoy!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks to @Diva1Donna for for starting the New ODO up - 3 Spring 16oz CCs w/ Comb A278647 thread to let everyone know that about today's unexpected Wen ODO!! Smiley Happy

The WEN by Chaz Dean Spring 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. Trio w/Comb is an excellent ODO value (priced at $67.96). It is available in ALL three spring Seasonal scents and includes:

* (3) 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $32.82 at QVC (best price: $52.74 for 32oz CC)

* wenderful Wen Comb -- $15 (plus hefty S&H) at Chaz's site

This may well be my very favorite One Day Only (ODO) value that Chaz has ever offered. -- Putting the wenderful comb aside for a moment (as bebe777 takes one last longing look at the wenderful Wen comb *sigh*), this is the very best value you can get for the Seasonal CCs. -- Using a 16oz cleansing conditioner (CC) size for a direct price comparison:

* ODO price (per 16oz CC) w/ free S&H (not even factoring in Wen Comb) -- $22.65

* 16oz, of 32oz CC (adding in $1.50 for S&H) -- $27.87

* 16oz, of Seasonal gallon ($188, w/ free $S&H) -- $23.50

I'd really recommend that you order today's ODO before this afternoon's show... lol, some of the scent options may not even make it to the on air presentation (really! it's possible). Smiley Happy

___

There are several other featured values (former ODOs), "try me", special values and new products which were offered on friday and saturday which are still available today:

* Spring Cleanse and Treat 3-Pc Collection -- 16oz CC, 6oz RTM & 4oz Oil -- Spring Seasonals scents: SGGT, SOB or SHL (some scents may be sold out) --- c/o  WEN Ladies - Attention - ODO is ON!! thread discussion for more info -- now $76.96

* Nourishing Body Treatment 3 oz. Travel Trio - (3) 3oz NBT (either 613 or 319) -- c/o  WEN Ladies - Attention - ODO is ON!! thread discussion for more info -- now $65.98

SHL 32oz CC, 7.5oz Mousse & brush - A283912 -- now $65.98 -- waitlist only

SHL 16oz CC, 6oz SC & 6oz RTM - $59.96 - A278572 -- waitlist only!!

(3) 6oz CCs plus 1.8oz Mousse kit - $39.96 - A282022 -- limited time only!!

* NEW: Men's Hair Control Texture Paste 2oz. - $28.00 - A277285

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Notifications: @HappyDaze @Drythe @sonechko @jennys kid @Brdwygurl 

Sunday, April 17th - One Day Only (ODO) value

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $82.50     One Day Only Price: $67.96

___

Saturday, April 16th - special offers that are still available

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00     Featured Price: $76.96

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $73.00     Featured Price: $65.98

___

___

special "try me" kit...

FREE STANDARD S&H

___ 

Friday, April 15th - Wen special offers that are still available - waitlist only

These two are waitlist only, but if you really want it then you may want to place a waitlist order since they do come through sometimes... 

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $73.00    Featured Price: $65.98 -- currently waitlist only

___

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $66.00    Featured Price: $59.96

________