WEN

Honored Contributor

some Jasmine varities:

Variations in Jasminum Sambac Flowers

Valued Contributor

alright, who bought all of the 32 oz SGGTs before i could even get my hands on one?!!!! it's only march first!!!! if you buy all the rtms when they come there is gonna be trouble! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

alright, who bought all of the 32 oz SGGTs before i could even get my hands on one?!!!! it's only march first!!!! if you buy all the rtms when they come there is gonna be trouble! Smiley Wink

@jennys kid whoa really??? They are already sold out??

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jennys kid wrote:

@jennys kid whoa really??? They are already sold out??

@HappyDaze orange blossom and honey lilac are the only options available for the 32 oz. i've been waiting for months! i haven't bought any new wen (other than my a-d tsv shipments from fall) since october so i could stock up! i guess i'll have to wait for some combos (maybe 2 x 16 oz cc and 2 x 6 oz rtm) because i'm not buying it in the 16 oz. i mean, unless that's the only way for me to get it.

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid I hope you get your 32oz of SGGT. My hubby loves that one too but I will just the 16oz trio with it in it if it is offered. That will be a nice surprise for him. Smiley Happy

I just ordered the SHL oil. Sure wish we could get free shipping on orders over a certain amount at QVC or at least reduced shipping for ordering multiples. Oh well, QVC's loss.

Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

A few photos from Chaz to start us off in the WENDERFUL month of March!

I LOVE MARCH ~ IT CONTAINS SPRING, MY FAVORITE SEASON!

WEN - For Humans, Kids, and Pets - gotcha' covered!

Chaz, Bella, & child

65500_10151243466250876_500686050_n.jpg

Wonder WHAT this flower is, and WHY Chaz added it to his FB page!

guys, i think those are just gardenias. maybe he's just giving our spring o.g. her due (especially if this is sggt's swan song this year). OR MAYBE IT'S A HINT THAT I'LL FINALLY GET MY SGGT GALLON!!!!!!!! sigh. i'm pretty sure that's not happening but i just really love that scent.

Honored Contributor

oh I forgot, aren't we suppose to get a SHL perfume this month???!!! Squeeeee!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

We are having the Q Garden Board checking this out. So far, we got the Gardenias. But these jasmine images are also looking pretty close, @HappyDaze.

Variations in Jasminum Sambac Flowers

GARDENIA.

Helleborus-Gardenia-007 2.jpg

original-3.jpg

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jennys kid I hope you get your 32oz of SGGT. My hubby loves that one too but I will just the 16oz trio with it in it if it is offered. That will be a nice surprise for him. Smiley Happy

I just ordered the SHL oil. Sure wish we could get free shipping on orders over a certain amount at QVC or at least reduced shipping for ordering multiples. Oh well, QVC's loss.

totally agree about the shipping! maybe chaz's site will have some specials this spring season and i will stock up there too. also, are the other oils going to be available? i havne't been paying enough attention to what's been offered because i was trying not to be tempted. i bet that shl oil is lovely. the cc smells so nice but it was too drying for me last year so it was mostly a luxurious shave cream for me. i may take the plunge on that oil though! enjoy your goodies!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

@jennys kid wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

A few photos from Chaz to start us off in the WENDERFUL month of March!

I LOVE MARCH ~ IT CONTAINS SPRING, MY FAVORITE SEASON!

WEN - For Humans, Kids, and Pets - gotcha' covered!

65500_10151243466250876_500686050_n.jpg

Wonder WHAT this flower is, and WHY Chaz added it to his FB page!

guys, i think those are just gardenias. maybe he's just giving our spring o.g. her due (especially if this is sggt's swan song this year). OR MAYBE IT'S A HINT THAT I'LL FINALLY GET MY SGGT GALLON!!!!!!!! sigh. i'm pretty sure that's not happening but i just really love that scent.

you are right, that could be a gardenia, which would make sense since it is one of the Spring Seasonals! I certainly do NOT think it is a hint for a new scent.