WEN

Valued Contributor

Hi,

I bought the last TSV (319) and have used the CC twice, and I really like it. I also absolutely love the body cream.  I looked through the March mania sales and found a Wen product I thought I might like also. It looked like a good price to me, although I don't know what usual pricing for Wen actually is when it is a TSV. (Hope that made sense.)

I decided to try A234934 in the Pomegranate. I have color treated baby fine hair. I hope I picked the right one.

4 questions for experienced Wen users::

Can I mix the Pomegranate cleanser with the 319?

Can the cleanser be used as a facial cleanser?

Is the body treatment ok to use on the face as a night time moisturizer and is it ok to put it around the eye area?

Has anyone added a few drops of Josie Maran Argon Oil to the body treatment? 

Thanks for any advice.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen User with question

[ Edited ]

Yes, you can pretty much mix cleansing conditioner with any other. I mix all the time.

Yes, and a body cleanser. It has menthol, so I don't use it to remove eye makeup. When I go on vacation, I take a bottle of WEN and use it as my facial cleanser, body cleanser, shaving cream, and my hair wash, conditioner, and leave-in. I bring a separate remover for eye makeup.

Is the body treatment ok to use on the face as a night time moisturizer and is it ok to put it around the eye area?

I've done it and it's worked well for me so far.

Not yet, but I mix argan oil into just about every other lotion or cream I use, so I'm sure I will at some point.

Esteemed Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo wrote:

Hi,

I bought the last TSV (319) and have used the CC twice, and I really like it. I also absolutely love the body cream.  I looked through the March mania sales and found a Wen product I thought I might like also. It looked like a good price to me, although I don't know what usual pricing for Wen actually is when it is a TSV. (Hope that made sense.)

I decided to try A234934 in the Pomegranate. I have color treated baby fine hair. I hope I picked the right one.

4 questions for experienced Wen users::

Thanks for any advice.

Yes, @CatLoverDogsToo, great choice!

This is very good price for full size large 32 oz bottle of POM CC with a full size 6 oz Styling Creme. CC regular price is $49.50 and SC regular price is $24.50, both prices before shipping and tax. They would total to $74 + shipping & tax bought separately, and this deal is only $47.96 with one shipping charge of $3 for both bottles. This is a good deal! I also like POM CC and SC.

Use Styling Creme, 1 or two pumps (or more), depending on the length and thickness of your hair. The hair should be soaking wet still, rake it in then twist it. You may watch the video under this product, where Chaz probably explains how to use it and also shows it.

YES on all three questions, this 319 CC is great cleansing for your face, you can even leave it on for a few, and then use ClariSonic brush with it.

I use 319 NBT almost every day lately as my night moisturizer, and even in the morning too. I put my Isomers serums first, and then 319. Around the eye area, I am still experimenting with it, and put it only lightly on my eyes. So far so good!

I don't know about JM oil, since I use WEN oils exclusively, but I think, it should be fine too! I put WEN oil on my still wet body, and then follow with 319 NBT.

Glad to hear to like your TSV! You CAN mix any WEN Cleansing Conditioners, or use them one after the other any way you like!

Best of luck to you and watch for those specal deals! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Wen cleansing conditioner can be used from head to toe, excluding certain regions south of the border. The menthol might cause some unpleasant tingly sensations.😳😱

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo   

You already got great answers to your questions.  I don't have any of Josie Argon oil but the Wen seasonal oils are great mixed with the NBT.  I love using the Wen seasonal oils as an additional moisturizer with any other body lotion that I am using.  I always apply it when I get out of the shower.  I am currently using the WWC and SOB oils.  I find that these two seasonal formulas compliment each other.  I am still using the WWC SC with SOB CC since SOB was never made in a SC.  

Not sure about using the NBT as a facial moisturizer but I don't think that I would apply it to the eye area.  I always use products made specifically for the eye area.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for the replies!

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Valued Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo I know you've gotten excellent answers to your questions, so all I'd like to add is I, too, have fine color treated hair.  I started with the Pomegranate WEN, and loved it!  I now use several, but POM, and now the new 319 ❤️,  are some of my absolute favorites! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo - I pretty follow what @ChynnaBlue does. I don't use Josie Maran oils, however, I do add Wen oils  to the NBT. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

@CatLoverDogsToo@ - I pretty much follow what @ChynnaBlue does. I don't use Josie Maran oils, however, I do add Wen oils  to the NBT. 

This is me too.

Yes to the 1st 3 questions.

As for the NBT, I've added 613 oil, but I only have WEN oils.

Glad you're enjoying your new products!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@CatLoverDogsToo   

You already got great answers to your questions.  I don't have any of Josie Argon oil but the Wen seasonal oils are great mixed with the NBT.  I love using the Wen seasonal oils as an additional moisturizer with any other body lotion that I am using.  I always apply it when I get out of the shower.  I am currently using the WWC and SOB oils.  I find that these two seasonal formulas compliment each other.  I am still using the WWC SC with SOB CC since SOB was never made in a SC.  

Not sure about using the NBT as a facial moisturizer but I don't think that I would apply it to the eye area.  I always use products made specifically for the eye area.  

@Susan25 That is a good point about the WWC SC and the SOB CC. I'll have to try that combo next time I'm using my SOB CC!