WEN

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all your work, @bebe777.   I just ordered the 32 oz SHL.  I didn't get it last year and I love lilacs.  SGGT was very drying to me and I wasn't sure on this one.  With all the rave reviews,  I want to use it so I can get the gallon in June if it's good for me.  

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 you are on it, girl! I went today to look for SOB and SHL things. I'm waiting until the supply stocks a bit, but looking forward to trying some spring-y goodness.

Esteemed Contributor

happy March everyone!  Thanks @bebe777 for all your hard work and kicking off the month.   This is not my favorite time of year at all but I'm looking forward to finishing off my WVM and opening a brand new 32 oz SOB. 

Honored Contributor

Ladies, do you think we will get gallons of SHL this year?? I need to pace myself if so. I know I will want to get a gallon of that for hubby (and a gallon of SHP for moi) so I don't want to spend too much on 32 oz ones since gallons are more cost effective.

And I forgot, can you change scent on gallons? If I remember correctly, you used to be able to then you couldn't? I would love to get SHL and then the second shipment get SHP.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze, my guess is yes.  SOB was last year and SGGT is not as popular as SHL.  If I remember correctly, there was a leak with last year's seasonal gallons in a photo way ahead of June.   Here's hoping  we get a preview again.  A girl gotta plan, right?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Ladies, do you think we will get gallons of SHL this year?? I need to pace myself if so. I know I will want to get a gallon of that for hubby (and a gallon of SHP for moi) so I don't want to spend too much on 32 oz ones since gallons are more cost effective.

And I forgot, can you change scent on gallons? If I remember correctly, you used to be able to then you couldn't? I would love to get SHL and then the second shipment get SHP.

Happy Spring Honey Lilac season, @HappyDaze!! Smiley Happy

From Chaz's heavy handed hints, it sounds as though probably four different Seasonal gallon formulas will be offered at some point this year... but probably not during June Wen Gallons Month. Chaz seemed pretty sure about that. Of course, sometimes we don't know until close to the last moment. *s*

My guess is that Chaz will offer select Seasonal gallons in the fall along side of the 613, Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) gallon offers (of course, we still haven't had confirmation of this... but I think it's likely). -- This past year it was September 19th through the end of October (although BGT and MIF sold out early). -- From my perspective this time frame makes more sense since the Seasonals formulations are more similar to 613, BGT and MIF.

I think that, like last year, there will be one Seasonal gallon choice for each season. 

Maybe QVC has decided that they want to focus on the Classic Gallons (and hopefully the Kids gallons) in June. -- From their perspective, QVC may be trying to figure out the best way to showcase all of these gallons and creating maximum sale opportunities for them. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any information about switching scents since I don't order the gallons. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I don't think you can change scents  in the gallons though.   Then I would go on autodelivery.

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, do you think we will get more information on this while the spring seasonals are still available.?

Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

@bebe777, do you think we will get more information on this while the spring seasonals are still available.?

lol @lrmuffin, especially via periscope, Chaz loves to give hints. I'm a numbers girl, so I think there's about a 90-95% chance that we'll hear more about Seasonal gallons sometime this spring.

It really makes sense that we would because once the speing Seasonal season ends... it's June Wen (Classic & hopefully Kids) Gallons Month!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe :0

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @bebe777 Smiley Happy