WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome July Wen Gals

[ Edited ]

From Chaz:

39 + years ago, on July 23rd at 2:39AM I was born by Millie (my birth mother).

I just found out on a recent visit with my aunt Nancy (from my birth family) that my grandmother/Millie‘s mom, came to visit me and hold me at the Adoption Agency every day until the day I was adopted. She said it was the hardest decision for them to make to put me up for adoption.

I know and believe everything happens for a reason. And I do know my life would not be what it was if it had played out any differently.

I am grateful to my birth mother Millie and to my Adopted parents Jim & Joan who raised me for the life that I now have today.

I believe every piece of this puzzle was placed together perfectly to unfold into the life that I now live today.

Chazasachild.jpg

Honored Contributor

If you use Facebook, you might want to go over to Chaz's page and post a comment. As of right now, he has over 400 comments posted about his birthday so far. Imagine by the end of the day there will be a whole lot more!

And his message that I posted here has over 1.2 thousand "likes."

He is loved by many.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank you for posting this story. He truly has had a blessed life in so many ways. He has a beautiful soul and radiates kindness.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Truly a super guy, right? We need more like him. Heart

Honored Contributor

I just checked on Facebook and Chaz has over 700 comments posted by friends, family, and customers. There are over 2,000 "likes". He has been receiving surprises all day. Fun!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all the beautiful Birthday wishes, surprises, love & memories.

Chazroses.jpg