WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Well, it was a whirlwind month of June with Wen & Chaz. Now, since he won't be back until September, my cc has a chance to cool off. 

Hope you are all enjoying summer and gearing up for any festivities on the Fourth. In my location it is extremely Hot & Humid.

Happy wenning! Riley1

Respected Contributor

Happy July.  Can't wait until all my shipments arrive. I am going to have to reorganize under my cabinet to make room.  Wishing all Wen Gals a great 4th.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Thank you for starting the new month off on all things WEN. Heart

@SFGIANTSGIRL I think having to reorganize your stash will be fun. Open each one up and slowly inhale.........you will be in aromatherapy heaven! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi, Riley1, thank you for starting new month!  I'm not enjoying the hot humid weather, not really but I am looking forward to fall.

We had some bad storms which really scare me but they're gone now.

Chaz made June fabulous.  I tell ya, I love all the Wen Cleansing Conditioner formulations but the Bella Indigo just makes my hair perfect.  I found mixing it with my seasonals, which are mixed together in a 32oz bottle (LOL!) really works great.

I got the Tropical gallon last June.  This June I did not get a gallon.  NOT because I don't want one!  Just wanted too many other things.  I love watching and listening to Chaz and seeing him interacting with the models and doing demonstrations of stuff.

Chaz is my warm ray of sunshine.  The summer seasonals are kind of my favorites.  I know!  He said he's not coming back till the end of September but there's a silver lining to that.  I think he'll be offering that facial stuff or the curl cream or something but at least he'll be back.  Great start to July, Riley1 !!

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome July Wen Gals

[ Edited ]

From Chaz:

Heading home to Los Angeles (Bella).

BellaPlane.jpg

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi, Riley1, thank you for starting new month!  I'm not enjoying the hot humid weather, not really but I am looking forward to fall.

We had some bad storms which really scare me but they're gone now.

Chaz made June fabulous.  I tell ya, I love all the Wen Cleansing Conditioner formulations but the Bella Indigo just makes my hair perfect.  I found mixing it with my seasonals, which are mixed together in a 32oz bottle (LOL!) really works great.

I got the Tropical gallon last June.  This June I did not get a gallon.  NOT because I don't want one!  Just wanted too many other things.  I love watching and listening to Chaz and seeing him interacting with the models and doing demonstrations of stuff.

Chaz is my warm ray of sunshine.  The summer seasonals are kind of my favorites.  I know!  He said he's not coming back till the end of September but there's a silver lining to that.  I think he'll be offering that facial stuff or the curl cream or something but at least he'll be back.  Great start to July, Riley1 !!

@77yangya 

BRING ON THE FACIAL STUFF & CURL CREAM!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
Hi everyone!! Thanks for starting us off @riley1. Still waiting on my ODO that was shipped well over a week ago. No updated info since 6/26 and I'm starting to get nervous it's not going to show up. Opened up all my SHP and SMC finally. Sometimes just don't know what I'd do without this board and you ladies, thank goodness for my happy diversion time on the Wen forum.
Honored Contributor

From Chaz (love the Angels' red, white, and blue theme):

Hope everybody had a safe 4th of July and took some time to reflect on the type of Country we inspire to live in. We have a lot of responsibility to this Nation in which we call home. Let’s work together and make the changes needed to evolve into a cleaner, healthier, more sustainable country.

Chazdogsredwhiteblue.jpg

Respected Contributor

With Free Shipping today I may pull the plug on the SMM, even though I've not tried it yet.  Seems like the reviews have been really good and that everyone likes the scent.  I'm wondering how it compares performance wise, to SHP?   I may just skip SHP this year and go with SMM if the perfromance is as good.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf And not only FREE shipping today, but if you have an eBates account, it is 4% today!