WEN

Respected Contributor

I just got my Wen Men gallon, just now and inside is one packet of Winter Wild Berry AND one packet of Fall Plum Pear!!!!!!

WHAT A SURPRISE!!

I heard Chaz mention these for fall and winter.  The label is so beautiful!!!!!  Anyone who got a gallon will get these!!!!!  WOWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Super Contributor

All I got was the gallon I ordered.  There wasn't anything extra.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I just got my Wen Men gallon, just now and inside is one packet of Winter Wild Berry AND one packet of Fall Plum Pear!!!!!!

WHAT A SURPRISE!!

I heard Chaz mention these for fall and winter.  The label is so beautiful!!!!!  Anyone who got a gallon will get these!!!!!  WOWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh gosh @77yangya You got that fast!  I still have  a Josie product from over 2 weeks ago in processing!  Maybe Chaz is making sure his items get out..Smiley Happy I had no idea what the new scents were, they both sound wonderful!  

Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

Excellent!  I hope I get one with Toby's gallon.  My Love is on waitlist, but before month-end I have to get th 613.  Both of those sound fabulous & I'm not generally a Fall girl...well, except for FFA.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I know, right?  I could not believe when I was tracking it that it said out for delivery.  It took only three days!  I think it's because it arrived UPS all the way.  When it goes to the post office, now you have to wait five to seven more days IF your lucky.  I'd rather pay extra to ship it and get it toot sweet.

I could not believe it.  When the truck showed up, I ran to the door and the guy was parked outside in the truck and I'm saying, COME ON!  LOL!!!  He then appeared with the box!  He handed it to me and I forgot how heavy it was but I just ran to the kitchen to unbox it.  I pulled it out and NEVER saw a Wen Men in a gallon before.  I just stood there looking at it!  hahaha!  Anyway, I said, okay, let me dispatch this box.  I started taking out the packing material and saw what I thought was one of the brochures that they used to send, and said oh, I hope they're not sending these again, I hate to toss them, they're so pretty and informative but I have them and looked at two packets that were perforated together which looked like a "book".  I was holding it in my hand thinking whaaaaa??  LOL  What a stup, right?  So I kept looking and thought, Oh, I have Red Currant.  Then it dawned on me, I saw the writing and the gorgeous colors and said OH!  WOWEEEE!!!!  I get to try two of the new ones I've heard about!  I was jumping up and down, my husband was just rolling his eyes like, big deal.  LOL!!!!!!!  When I heard Chaz and World Traveler mention these two, I thought, these are gonna be boss!!!  Crazy good!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - Oh, please give us a description of each to the best of your ability. I'm not able to do overly flowery or strong scents - think, WRC, PJP. 

I'm about the same for scents as @World Traveler. However, I don't think has received her shipments as yet.

Thank You - Riley1

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@77yangya - Oh, please give us a description of each to the best of your ability. I'm not able to do overly flowery or strong scents - think, WRC, PJP. 

I'm about the same for scents as @World Traveler. However, I don't think has received her shipments as yet.

Thank You - Riley1

Hi, Riley1, I'll try, I'm not good at it like some and I consider myself good with words, but I'll give it the ol' college try!  I'm enjoying my Wen Men gallon too!  I used it yesteray morning for the first time.  I forgot how beautiful it is, I haven't used it in a while, I've been using the 32s from the TSV that started in Dec. of 2019.  I wanted to have my husband post a picture of the packets, they're so pretty, on here but I didn't want to ruin the surprise too much, ug...anyway, I think these are gonna be more fruity because one is Winter Wild Berry and the other is Fall Pear Plum.  Winter Red Currant is VERY tart but I love it and Peony is VERY floral but with the Jasmine, I love it!

Honored Contributor

I got these same samples in my Fragrance Free gallon too.  I was also surprised.

I just received them today, so I haven't tried either.  Just looking at the ingredients, I see that both have the honey and the teas extracts in them.

I have to say as a lover of raspberries, I think I'll like the Winter Wild Berry the most. 😉   It's funny that the seasonals I like best are all the Winter fragrances, which happens to also be my favorite season of the year.🤨😄

Honored Contributor

Oh that's exciting. I haven't ordered a gallon yet this year but I did order three sets that are already out for delivery. Both the new scents sound great.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT A SURPRISE!

[ Edited ]

Excuse the mutilated packets--I had to open them! 🤣

8E3F563E-A6C1-45AA-A86E-6BFCB13689E1.jpeg

The Winter Wild Berry smells exactly like raspberries!  Sweet, ripe raspberries.  That's mainly what stands out to me.  There's also another more earthy smell that I can't describe, maybe the combination of blackberries, honey or wild cherry.  It's not one of the stronger scents compared to the other seasonals.  I can envision enjoying this in the hot summertime as well as winter.

It also seems to be a lighter weight than some of the other seasonals, like my favorite WVM.  I haven't used many of the seasonals, but it performs a lot like the Summer Honey Peach for me, only better.  I couldn't believe how soft it left my hair!  And it dried faster than the heavier formulas too.  

I have somewhat longish, straight hair probably 40% gray. An adequate amount, but it's very fine.  It left my hair soft and extremely manageable but not limp.  I had just enough in the packet for one use, but I really like it--maybe better than any other formula I've tried.  

I haven't tried the Fall Plum Pear yet, but upon first sniff, it seems to be quite subtle.