WEN

Contributor

I really wish that we could purchase travel packets of the seasonals. How can we talk to Chaz and QVC about this? Would you buy seasonal travel packets?

Contributor

Re: Seasonal Travel Packets!!

I just bought travel size packets of plum pear cleansing conditioner. $10 each on ebay. I tire fast of scents plus need to sniff before I get 16 oz. It's about profit. Trial size and 6 oz size which has been offered before are no more for new scents. Ebay is my friend.
Wild berries is still there but only 2 left. Search putting trial size in the description as well.
Honored Contributor

There is a 'Suggestion Box' forum here that you can post in.

And if you are on Facebook, you can suggest that to WEN/Chaz directly.

Honored Contributor

@bohemian My notes from my July 7, 2018 visit to the salon show that one of the many questions I asked Chaz was: How about travel packets of seasional cleansers?

His answer: "Probably not. The seasons are too short to go thru the production of the product and too short of a time to sell it."

He was not saying no, he just couldn't foresee it at that time (2018) when the seasons are so short.

My thinking is that if QVC will let him combine seasons, like they have recently, then maybe he can see more of a reason to do it. It's a lot of production cost to go thru for seasonal products.

With the products that are purchased year-round, like the Classics, 613/319, WEN Men, Bella Spirit, he has more of a reason to go thru the cost of producing the travel packets for those scents.

Contributor

He sells spring summer now, fall winter coming up rather than 1 season at a time at least on his site. I don't buy from here. So he could send out appropriate seasonals coming up. Plus I know he's not into ebay but thankfully some folks see their samples. I would never buy mango coconut. Luckily I sniffed a sample first. He's so into profit.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Artista928 wrote:
He sells spring summer now, fall winter coming up rather than 1 season at a time at least on his site. I don't buy from here. So he could send out appropriate seasonals coming up. Plus I know he's not into ebay but thankfully some folks see their samples. I would never buy mango coconut. Luckily I sniffed a sample first. He's so into profit.

Imagine that! A businessman being "into profit." What a strange and foreign concept. I wonder why other business people haven't thought of that? Smiley Surprised

Contributor

There are a few multi millionaires who don't just offer larger sizes of stuff. It would actually be smart to offer trial sizes like many companies do. He said himself it wouldn't be profitable. Well you may get some poor people on board if he offers it. Google his net worth. I think he can afford to help a little bit.
Contributor

Thank you! I will put in a suggestion. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC could be offensive to some.

Contributor

I'm sorry Susan, but how is untitled's post not offensive? My remarks are weird??