WEN

Regular Contributor

@nikki48

The CC/oil kit is $69.96 for the first shipment and the second shipment is $55.97. That's 20% less than the price of the first shipment- I don't know how to cut/paste from the website

Esteemed Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

Not sure if you guys saw this but the ODO with the CC and oil is an extra great deal. If you go on A/D the second shipment is 20% off! That's only $55.97 for the second shipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kesstrain Thanks for posting, I didn't see it.  I was too busy ordering these crazy deals to read everything.

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Did everyone see A290195?

Three piece styling set!  On AD!   Wowzza!

I really like the FTP scent but unfortunately the CC doesn't seem moisturizing enough for my hair. Otherwise I'd be all over this!

@HSB1204 Add 319....... HEAVEN!!!

@nikki48 That is a good point! I do have some 319 that I could mix it with. You're tempting me! Cat LOL

@HSB1204 I LOVE my FTP!! 319 was the perfect mixer.

@nikki48 Yes, FTP is definitely my favorite fall seasonal. I just love that light fruity scent! Heart

Trusted Contributor

OMG girls the ODOs do offer 20% off the following shipments. I ordered both the styling set and the CC and oil set and they both offer it!

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Did everyone see A290195?

Three piece styling set!  On AD!   Wowzza!

@Drythe, wow how did you find that one? 

It's not coming up on my screen search. 

lol, QVC is getting really sneaky!!!  

@bebe777

Qvc can't fool me, Sneaky is my middle NAME!

Picked up Light EDP, TSV on AD, and this 3 piece styling kit on AD in WWP.  Perfect for me because I don't need CC.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

FGP gallon is also up A266129

Honored Contributor

Aloha ladies! Toby & I are here! We are getting ready to eat supper, though.  TACOS! My husband remembered to set aside some hamburger meat without the spices for Toby. We'll watch while we eat! I orderd my TSV (POM) and the ODO 3-piece styling kit on VWP!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

@nikki48

The CC/oil kit is $69.96 for the first shipment and the second shipment is $55.97. That's 20% less than the price of the first shipment- I don't know how to cut/paste from the website

@kesstrain I went back and saw it.....OMG that is a CRAZY good deal. Its all of the ODOs on AD.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

___ 

@Drythe found an additional Wen ODO for today that hasn't been posted yet but that is a crazy good value.

A290195

From WEN by Chaz Dean.

• Each shipment includes 7.5-oz Seasonal Nourishing Mousse, 6-oz Seasonal Styling Creme, and 6-oz Seasonal Replenishing Treatment Mist; future shipment arrives in approximately 90 days, for a total of two shipments
  • The first shipment will be billed at the above price plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; each subsequent shipment will be billed separately, at $43.59 (a 20% discount) plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
___
Valued Contributor
The 20% off on A/D future shipments of both the 3 piece styling set in FTP and the CC/oil duo in FTP pushed me over the edge. I picked them both up.