WEN

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Did everyone see A290195?

Three piece styling set!  On AD!   Wowzza!

I really like the FTP scent but unfortunately the CC doesn't seem moisturizing enough for my hair. Otherwise I'd be all over this!

@HSB1204 Add 319....... HEAVEN!!!

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Hi Wenners!  I ordered two TSVs in TT, a 319 mousse duo and a SAM VTS duo.  😃

HI @BExplorer, it's great to see you. It sounds like you are off to a great start. 

I'm going to be orering two LAV TSVs for a friend of mine... LAV never sells out early so I've got some time. 

Have you seen today's three Wen ODOs? Smiley Wink

Hi @bebe777, so glad you made it back to the Wen forum!  That's a lucky friend you have!  Yes, I did see the ODOs, thanks so much for posting.  I am mulling those over.  🤔

@BExplorer, she's one of my very best friends. Smiley Happy

I've let her try all of my lol 22 open Wen scents... but the only one she loves (or even likes ) is LAV....

* bebe777 looks around to make sure that @Drythe isn't listening *

lol, I can't even cleanse with 613 CC if I'm going to see her... because *gasp* she really doesn'tlike the scent. Smiley Wink

@BExplorer, In this case, it's great that she loves the LAV... it lets me take advantage of this great value since I cant use the LAV CC Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone !  All oiled up and ordering away !!!  Did anyone else notice THIS on the 3 pc styling duo A?D ??  Wow !!

• The first shipment will be billed at the above price plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; each subsequent shipment will be billed separately, at $43.59 (a 20% discount) plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Trusted Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

Not sure if you guys saw this but the ODO with the CC and oil is an extra great deal. If you go on A/D the second shipment is 20% off! That's only $55.97 for the second shipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kesstrain huh? its 20% off?

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

I am so excited for the Spring Cherry Blossom and I do remember when we thought we were getting it.  I was so disappointed, though I am usually good with spring scents, but SOB was drying to my hair.  I will be ordering lots this spring, even if I can only use it as body wash.  Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

Not sure if you guys saw this but the ODO with the CC and oil is an extra great deal. If you go on A/D the second shipment is 20% off! That's only $55.97 for the second shipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kesstrain That is an awesome deal - so tempting!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe, wow how did you find that one? 

It's not coming up on my screen search. 

lol, QVC is getting really sneaky!!! 

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Hi Wenners!  I ordered two TSVs in TT, a 319 mousse duo and a SAM VTS duo.  😃

HI @BExplorer, it's great to see you. It sounds like you are off to a great start. 

I'm going to be orering two LAV TSVs for a friend of mine... LAV never sells out early so I've got some time. 

Have you seen today's three Wen ODOs? Smiley Wink

Hi @bebe777, so glad you made it back to the Wen forum!  That's a lucky friend you have!  Yes, I did see the ODOs, thanks so much for posting.  I am mulling those over.  🤔

@BExplorer, she's one of my very best friends. Smiley Happy

I've let her try all of my lol 22 open Wen scents... but the only one she loves (or even likes ) is LAV....

* bebe777 looks around to make sure that @Drythe isn't listening *

lol, I can't even cleanse with 613 CC if I'm going to see her... because *gasp* she really doesn'tlike the scent. Smiley Wink

@BExplorer, In this case, it's great that she loves the LAV... it lets me take advantage of this great value since I cant use the LAV CC Smiley Happy

@bebe777 @BExplorer

I heard that!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I really like the FTP scent but unfortunately the CC doesn't seem moisturizing enough for my hair. Otherwise I'd be all over this!

@nikki48 That is a good point! I do have some 319 that I could mix it with. You're tempting me! Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@nikki48 That is a good point! I do have some 319 that I could mix it with. You're tempting me! Cat LOL

@HSB1204 I LOVE my FTP!! 319 was the perfect mixer.

#IAmTeamWen