WEN

Trusted Contributor

Are all the scents universal, or do they have unique charteristics? 

Still trying to figure out what I want to order for the TSV-( i know Tea tree is good for hair growth, but is the mask beneficial in that area as well?)

Honored Contributor

Remoist is universal. Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner leaves my hair dry if I use it alone, so I don't use the CC, but it's my favorite scent. I've bought Remoist in a few scents, but now I only buy it in Sweet Almond Mint.

Fig is the only Cleansing Conditioner I can't be without, but I am not a fan of the scent and the Fig Remoist was just way too powerful for me and I had to rinse it out immediately. The Sweet Almond Mint Remoist I can leave on for hours or even sleep in.

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad you had better advice @ChynnaBlue , I havent tried many of the classic remoist.

I have only tried Fig and TT in the classics (I may have had a POM at one time), I didnt notice much difference except Fig seemed to be a bit more moisturizing. Then again, I usually add 613 or another CC when I do my remoist.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

It's universal.  BGT CC is awful on my hair.  The BGT RM works the same as SAM of TT RMs.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I have only recently tried the SAM, (someone gave it to me) .. the scent was nice but i use the Wen Kids on my scalp due to menthol issue.. i did not realize the remoist had menthol, (my fault for not reading),  so the Hub is using it up..( i would pick the fig if i could use it for extra moisture & i love the scent... 

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I have only recently tried the SAM, (someone gave it to me) .. the scent was nice but i use the Wen Kids on my scalp due to menthol issue.. i did not realize the remoist had menthol, (my fault for not reading),  so the Hub is using it up..( i would pick the fig if i could use it for extra moisture & i love the scent... 

I never thought about menthol in the remoist and you cant use 613/319 either can you? Wow, thats a suggestion for Chaz... a menthol free line besides Wen Kids.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

The differences in the CC's and the RTM are funny, aren't they?  I use FIG because I NEED it, but the scent does nothing for me.

However, to me the FIG OIL smells wonderful because I love the orange scent in it!

Go figure.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I never thought about menthol in the remoist and you cant use 613/319 either can you? Wow, thats a suggestion for Chaz... a menthol free line besides Wen Kids.

@nikki48. Yes more menthol free would be great!  I do use some seasonals on my ends but my hair is only chin length so its a trick.. lol

I was trying the menthol CC's again but itchy scalp isnt worth it & I love WK's..oh & the mousse i now can use alot & make it work so that is fun..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi

just FYI - with the remoist you would not apply it to the scalp just to the hair shaft.  But you may be overly sensitive to menthol even doing it that way.

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@quadmimi

just FYI - with the remoist you would not apply it to the scalp just to the hair shaft.  But you may be overly sensitive to menthol even doing it that way.

Oh thank you @untitled...i tried sleeping in it so i am sure that was my first mistake..

Plus i have fine chin length hair so it is harder to keep off my scalp..but good to know not to rub it into the scalp, maybe i could try just a couple hours on ends & rinse out..

Thanks again for extra info...Smiley Happy