WEN

Trusted Contributor

I'm doing the same as you girls. A final sweep and waiting for Chaz to grab it.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

WEN is on! Order if you were waiting!

Honored Contributor

I'm hanging around too.  Just replayed the clip with the Light EDP.  CHAZ mentions he's already has ideas for both LOVE and a HARMONY EDPs. 

Oh, WOW!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

My TSV is marked "shipped" already!  Bought shortly after Midnight.

Wow! That was super fast. I just checked and my TSV and ODO are also marked as shipped. Now, if they're leaving from SC they'll obviously still be sitting in the black hole for a while...

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@nikki48@ thanks for the update.  I'm pretty po'd they didn't give Chaz a prime time spot to end his day here.  My sister and a friend called me a little bit ago to ask when the last show was to watch.  Well his last show ended @ 4pm their time...5 my time.  That means anyone who worked today and wanted to watch today didn't get to.  Needless to say, they will order and now Chaz won't get the credit.

Something is wrong with QVC.  This BS with the WEN schedule and then they have a all day 6 EP on beauty, but no beauty shows till tonight.  Way to go QVC.

Anyone know when his hit will be tonight?  I might add a few more things...maybe.

@Suebdoo I agree. The last show was from 3-4pm my time. Conveniently I usually work at home on Fridays and it tends to be a fairly quiet day but still. It would be a lot easier to catch the Wen shows (at least for me) if they were on the weekend.

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Wow! That was super fast. I just checked and my TSV and ODO are also marked as shipped. Now, if they're leaving from SC they'll obviously still be sitting in the black hole for a while...

@HSB1204 cool!!  None of mine have.  Thanks for the praise of the FTP oil!  I have every other thing in it and love them.  I think it's a year round scent.  I'm a spring summer girl.  Don't care for any of the fall or winter.  Excited to get it now!!  

Respected Contributor

At least we don't have to wait so long for Chaz next show.  According to the program guide next up is a sunday Oct 9th.  Wonder what he'll bring us then?

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 cool!!  None of mine have.  Thanks for the praise of the FTP oil!  I have every other thing in it and love them.  I think it's a year round scent.  I'm a spring summer girl.  Don't care for any of the fall or winter.  Excited to get it now!! 

@Suebdoo I just checked the tracking and my TSV is supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I don't think I've ever received it that fast!

I agree about the FTP scent and that you can use it all year long. I had the SC before but currently have lots of mousse and it's limited how much I use the RTM so I decided to skip the FTP styling trio.