WEN

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

Chaz's model Katie's before picture looks so damaged and a totally different color.  Even though I've seen her transformation her hair looks amazing tonight!

@jpie, I know what you mean... the before's and afters are striking. 

Even when the models do there own hair when Chaz isn't here -- and Gina is hosting the show -- their hair always looks so much better that the models who do shows for other hair care folks... lol, these days I've been looking... you really can tell the Wen difference Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204, my idea of a deep treatment is an overnight WEn Oil or Remoist threatment. Is a deep treatment something else?

@bebe777 Sorry, I was thinking of just leaving in the CC longer as a deep treatment. But you're right, using the oils or re-moist would be the same. I've been mixing the re-moist into my second cleanse lately since I don't really notice any difference when using it after cleansing.

@HSB1204, I forgot about the CC as a pre-Wen prime as well... that works tooSmiley Happy

I know that some people add the Remoist as part of their leave in... I have to do it before hand because otherwise it weighs down my hair. 

@HappyDaze, welcome I see you there Smiley Happy {{{hugs}}}}

@bebe777 I sometime use the re-moist as a leave-in. Sometimes that works and other times it doesn't. I've realized that works best for me is if I add it to my CC as part of my second cleanse. I don't need a lot, though, so it'll take me a while to get through the mountain of re-moist that I have!

Respected Contributor

I was just thinking in five days it will be July and then 4th of July!

It got me to thinking, I wonder if Chaz would ever do a blueberry/raspberry formulation!  Maybe with a oatmeal crisp scented base?  

Regular Contributor

@bebe777 Thank you!  It's me and my brothers!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue

Whoo Hoo!  Now I can whine about 613 volumizing treatment spray!

@Drythe, lol, is 613 VTS NOT available?... lol, it's sooo hard to keep up Smiley Wink

Contributor

I've been very sick and I've had to manage my time online to a minimum but I do drop by on occasion & read all the lovely posts. I hope all are doing well 

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I don't know how I'll make it through Wen withdrawals if I have to go 3 months before the next visit. 

@Jeannie29, welcome!!! I'm so glad you could join us!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue

Whoo Hoo!  Now I can whine about 613 volumizing treatment spray!

@Drythe, lol, is 613 VTS NOT available?... lol, it's sooo hard to keep up Smiley Wink

@bebe777 

Not to my knowledge.  Could I have missed a 613 treat?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Lol @Drythe. I think we've been waiting well over four years could be five  but I'm sure it's going to be well worth it.  

@ANewHue and @Drythe The 613 VTS is available on Chaz's site. You can also get it in the blow out kit that was recently on QVC (A283087).

Honored Contributor

Hi all!! I am not watching but am on my laptop checking in with you all once in awhile. Heart