WEN

Respected Contributor

It's the Oil's Ladies!  Love that you get s small bottle too.  I keep the small bottle on my shelf and refill from the large bottle so I can keep my large bottle safe and sound.  Who's buying? I confess I did get a POM just to complete my core sets.

Super Contributor

Evening Wenners! Thanks for the reminder @bebe777

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Thia-Winter wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Thia-Winter wrote:

@bebe777 I have spent quite a bit but it's been since December that I really bought anything.  I can't use the springs.  

I got smc edp, the smc and clv cc and rtm set, the 3 piece smc with full sized ccl oil and rtm, a pom gs duo, 319 nbt in the tub, and I'm on waitlist for a duo of smc rtm.

@Thia-Winter, I basically just use the CC, SC, Oil, Moussie moo and Remoist. -- My hair doesn't need that much Remoist, so I'm covered there. And my SC is a five year cache. At this point, I've got enought Oil for a few years and I should be good on Mousse for a while. 

At this point, It's really all about making sure I have enough of the retiring Seasonal CCs for me... and purchasing the new CCs. Smiley Happy

I can't wait to try the NBT but I won't need to use it until the fall. How do you like iT?

@bebe777 I hear you!  I use the cc, oils, rtm, sc, gs, sometimes mousse.  My staples like tt oil I constantly have to replace.  Sc anc rtm I am stocked too lol.  

I loge the nbt ao much I have a backup.  I use it for my eczema prone skin and my face moisturizer. 

@Thia-Winter, lol, I took case about the replacing the TT oil by purchasing (3) TT / POM oil dous when they wer $65 with free S&H. -- I wanted to be able to use the oils liberally without even thinking about the price. And Im so glad that I did becasue now the oil duo is $77 plus S&H.

DOes the NBT work well on your eczema? I'm asking becasue my sister has eczema.

I also picked up the SGGT and SOB trio of CC, Oil, and RTM. -- The RTM doesn't work for my hair,, but I love the scents. They were great values. Smiley Happy

@bebe777 YES I'm not kidding it was really bad on the backs of my knees, and after a few days of nbt it's GONE.  So if it comes back I slather it again.  

The rtm can sometimes be too heavy for my hair but I use them everywhere,  even for my skincare.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Noooooo!! Keep those Oils with the travel size away from me... that travel size looks cute... and is $22 on Chaz's site. Yikes! Smiley Wink

@bebe777 I cannot buy more oil right now. I got the POM/TT Duo before. But yes, those travel bottles are wonderful.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@bebe777, thank you-glad to be here. I'm grateful Chaz is on earlier than previously scheduled. My favorite fragrances are and not necessarily in order: SCM, SCLV, FAS, SHP, WVM, SHL, FGP, CA and POM❤️.

@LIndaMJ, I wanted to join in the Wen Chat so I actually changed my plans around for this evening. Smiley Happy

Linda, we have very different faves... in order, BGT & SOB, SGGT, WEn Men, 613, FAS, and WCM... I think that's it. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I ordered thed oil duo (A278417) on easy does it day. I ordered the home and away set last year. 

Respected Contributor

Does anyone think Pat's voice sounds a lot like Jackie's?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Thia-Winter wrote:

So I took my smc to work Friday and wenned a friend.  She workswith me.  She has super fine and thin straight color treated hair. 

You could see the difference in ONE use.  She kept saying her hair MOVED which t doesn't normally, it was smoother and shinier, and didnt look as thin. 

@Thia-Winter, it sounds as though she was over the moon about Wen. I'll just bet that she is running her fingers through her hair... lol, I did that for the first four months. Smiley Happy

Have you told her about this forum? Smiley Happy

Contributor
Spoiler

@bebe777 The SHP EDP is really good! I also mix it with the 613 EDT and love it that way too! I love the 319 NBT because it smells lightly of lemon and that's it. I use it on my face, neck and ears. I like the 613 NBT too, just not on my face.....too strong!  I got the 613 TSV also because I love the NBT, SC and RTM. (My hair doesn't really like 613 so now I've got a huge bottle of it that won't get used.) Anyway....I got sidetracked....lol

The NBT is the best!

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 me three, I use the oils far more often than remoist.

And if this clinches your ordering the baby nottles are plastic, not glazs, so no breaking.