Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Wait, we're getting new seasonals this year? Have we gotten hints for fall yet? Do we know if they are keeping the newer formula from the second set or going to a new ( rice based?) formula? 

@jaxs mom, we've gotten a few hints via periscope but I wasn't around when most of them were shared. -- I couldn't figure out what the clues menat. Smiley Sad

So far we really don't know anything about the plans for what's happening with the Seasonals beginning in September.

@bebe777 @jaxs mom I too have been curious! Surprised we haven't found out by now. I would love to have a Fall seasonal I love so hopefully something good! Smiley Happy

Yeah, I'm looking forward to finding out what the fall seasonal is going to be as well. Hopefully it won't be anything like FAS (at least not when it comes to the scent). Cat Very Happy

Image result for scared emoji

nooooooooooo!!!

FAS was hands down the most amazing CC I have ever used...SO if CHaz could do that with a different scent, well that could be scary, then I would need a  "WEN Charge card"!!!  No interest, you would  got points, or free product, towards the next  purchase that could be a good thing..Smiley Happy or not...

@quadmimi the effects of FAS are really good on my hair and the shine is crazy. I only use the CC and RTM of it. Unfortunately, I have an office mate that moans and groans when I use it, so I use it on a Friday or Saturday, so it is not as strong on Monday. Sometimes I grab it in te middle of the week and have one of those "D'oh!!" moments.

@Kjelle  Well you can smell the maple for sure, but I guess my hair doesn't hold scent long, so it didn't bother me..I actually could smell the apple when it was all lathered up.

I do wish the apple part had been a bit stonger, but for the results I would use it everyday...Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Hilary77 My hair is almost to the middle of my back but it's thin and fine. So far I've only been using 2-3 pumps of mousse. Then I saw how Chaz was using 13 pumps yesterday and I figured I would give it a try today. The other times when I've used 5-6 pumps of mousse it felt like way too much but surprisingly my hair looks and feels pretty good with 13 pumps so I guess it wasn't too much after all. Maybe I used too much leave-in CC the other times and that's what made it feel heavy and greasy.

I struggled with the mousse for a few months and I can now finally use it. I have fine hair as well and what I've started doing is flipping my hair over for the leave-in and SC and then finally the mousse. I start it out at the base of my hair and work it through. I'm probably up to about 8-9 pumps for shoulder length hair and I'm back to using about the same amount of leave in and SC. The mousse does make my already soft hair even softer and fluffier, sometimes bordering on a bit flyaway. It definitely helps to concentrate on the base for me.

Super Contributor

Not sure if there is a thread for the summer fragrances buutttttt SMC EDP just came. I cracked it open so fast to smell it. OMG!!!! It smells SOOO GOOODD. I love coconut scents but you know how some smell good then turn fake smelling? Well that's my experience with most coconut scented fragrances I've tried. This is sheer heaven to quote Chaz! So glad I tried it. I've tried a couple of the previous scents and ended sending that back but I love the SMC CC, so I had to give this a go. I'm tempted to order a back up lol! I've wanted a coconut fragrance for the longest time for my stash and now I feel like I've found my signature one.Now I'm wondering about SHP EDP. I didn't care for the CC but I'm curious on how it smells lol! I purposely didn't but on a heavy fragrance today since th I knew SMC EDP was out for delivery hahahahahahahaaha!!! Smiley Very Happy Ok enough gushing. 

Valued Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

Not sure if there is a thread for the summer fragrances buutttttt SMC EDP just came. I cracked it open so fast to smell it. OMG!!!! It smells SOOO GOOODD. I love coconut scents but you know how some smell good then turn fake smelling? Well that's my experience with most coconut scented fragrances I've tried. This is sheer heaven to quote Chaz! So glad I tried it. I've tried a couple of the previous scents and ended sending that back but I love the SMC CC, so I had to give this a go. I'm tempted to order a back up lol! I've wanted a coconut fragrance for the longest time for my stash and now I feel like I've found my signature one.Now I'm wondering about SHP EDP. I didn't care for the CC but I'm curious on how it smells lol! I purposely didn't but on a heavy fragrance today since th I knew SMC EDP was out for delivery hahahahahahahaaha!!! Smiley Very Happy Ok enough gushing. 

I love all things SHP, my EDP arrives this week, I can't wait! 

Thank you for your description on SMC EDP. I'm on the fence . . . . . But I used some of the SMC CC as lotion last week and enjoyed smelling the coconut all day long. I think you convinced me to at least try the SMC EDP! I'll order tonight when Chaz is presenting. Thanks! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 I'm getting the 613/Mango Coconut also! Love the CC, so I'm anxious to get the EDP. Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Yay!!!!

**Suz**
Super Contributor
@Suz585 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

I love all things SHP, my EDP arrives this week, I can't wait! 

Thank you for your description on SMC EDP. I'm on the fence . . . . . But I used some of the SMC CC as lotion last week and enjoyed smelling the coconut all day long. I think you convinced me to at least try the SMC EDP! I'll order tonight when Chaz is presenting. Thanks! 

Woohoo! I hope you like it! @Suz585

Esteemed Contributor

Just cut six inches off my hair.  Had my gf take a pic before she cut it and I'm so glad I did.  I actually can see what the texturizing spray is actually doing from this vantage point and I love it. Another essential Wen product.  Thanks Chaz.😊❤️

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Just cut six inches off my hair.  Had my gf take a pic before she cut it and I'm so glad I did.  I actually can see what the texturizing spray is actually doing from this vantage point and I love it. Another essential Wen product.  Thanks Chaz.😊❤️

awww beaches ( @ANewHue), I'm so glad that the Texturizing Treatment Spray (TTS) is working so well for your new (six inches shorter!) summer haircut. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue I'd love to see the pic and an after shot Heart