WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🚩 WEN Gallons Are In!

@MsMandy, I think the majority of Wenners are waiting for Chaz to come to QVC before they place their orders.

QVC sets a presentation sales goal, and WEN orders placed during Chaz's (and Gina's) on-air appearances go toward meeting that targeted goal.  

WEN orders placed between appearances (like now) are just sales of QVC inventory, and don't have a positive impact on Chaz being scheduled for future appearances.

Honored Contributor

What is up with STP & SHL ALREADY being sold out!  It's not even June 1st?  UNBELIEVEABLE...not even a WaitList option.  I'm crushed.  I was trying to wait to order while Chaz was on so he would get credit fo the sale, but not any more!  I better get my Tea Tree today before it sells out, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Keep trying, someone may cancel their order or more may come in closer to Chaz's visit.

Honored Contributor

@riley1...I sure hope more come in by the time Chaz gets here.  I had them in my shopping cart the moment they became available, waiting for Chaz's first show before clicking the beloved "Speed Buy" button.  When I checked my cart this morning I saw the dreaded words "SOLD OUT".  I will certainly keep trying; every hour on the hour...HA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@riley1...I sure hope more come in by the time Chaz gets here.  I had them in my shopping cart the moment they became available, waiting for Chaz's first show before clicking the beloved "Speed Buy" button.  When I checked my cart this morning I saw the dreaded words "SOLD OUT".  I will certainly keep trying; every hour on the hour...HA!

@SurferWife

Perhaps someone can message thru Facebook. I don't belong but this quantity/sell out question is a good one to ask, imo.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS...I'll do it RIGHT NOW!  Quite frankly, I can't imagine him not providing an additional supply considering the way STP FLIES out the door every time it is offered.  Same for SHL.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@rochelleS...I'll do it RIGHT NOW!  Quite frankly, I can't imagine him not providing an additional supply considering the way STP FLIES out the door every time it is offered.  Same for SHL.

@SurferWife

GREAT!!! I have a sneaking suspicion there was an initial sellout with quantity coming, or at least a waitlist, in June. The show schedule is limited this month, I imagine there'll be more airtime in June when many will be anticipating the gallon kick off and availability will return. Look forward to hearing the FB response too.

Trusted Contributor

It would appear some gallons are sold out already? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that I found some FAS gallons on the bay WITH 4oz oils! I know not everyone loved it, but I do and I'm so sad it's gone! :-(

Honored Contributor

I have been patiently waiting for Chaz to be on in order to purchase a gallon of TT and one of SHL.  Then suddenly the SHL vanished.  

I feel as though I have been smacked.  ðŸ˜¥

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Ditto @Drythe! Slapped TWICE! Once for STP and a back-hand for SHL. I’m sad.