WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: 🚩 WEN Gallons Are In!

@pinkmochi...oh...With “mochi” in your name, I could have sworn you were in HI. 😎 I love that delectable  little treat!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
New Contributor

Has the Fall Ginger Pumpkin ALREADY sold out?! 

Honored Contributor

I can't believe it's almost June. I suppose I'm skipping gallons this year. This is my second year in a row of skipping gallons as I'm stocked up on TSV ADs and ODO deals. It does feel odd not having any gallons in my shower but more room and variety is a good thing. 

I'm planning on picking up CLV for summer hopefully in some nice ODO kits, plus using up my STP. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I was going to skip gallons this year, then I decided to get a perm again, and voila, need that Fig CC again!  I have a dozen or more TT 32oz bottles, two WVM gallons, one each FGP and SOB, and am using up to not replace a gallon each of PJP and BGT, since they irritate my scalp.  Then I'll be set with only the formulas I love and that love me and my hair back.  Lord knows what I am going to do with the upcoming year's TSV's!

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to roll the dice and wait until Chaz is on to maybe get a gallon of STP.  I have a gallon of SMC left......decisions decisions.  😜  I'm hoping my Dec TSV to make up my own gallons.  That way I can get 3 gallons essentially out of 4 TSV sets.  I'm kinda like you @jaxs mom  ,I like stocking up with ODO 's.

I hope that starting early presentations, without Chaz being on air yet, doesn't hurt his sales when he is actually on tv.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

I'm going to roll the dice and wait until Chaz is on to maybe get a gallon of STP.  I have a gallon of SMC left......decisions decisions.  😜  I'm hoping my Dec TSV to make up my own gallons.  That way I can get 3 gallons essentially out of 4 TSV sets.  I'm kinda like you @jaxs mom  ,I like stocking up with ODO 's.

I hope that starting early presentations, without Chaz being on air yet, doesn't hurt his sales when he is actually on tv.

That's a good question for @World Traveler

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge It is my understanding that ANY presentation of WEN on QVC counts towards his quota or credit, whether it is him or Gina giving the presentation, or whether the products  are being presented by just the host (although I have never seen that last scenario).

When I have asked for his preference, he has mentioned to wait until the presentations, if I can. However, he ALWAYS adds that he doesn't want anyone to feel they can't order at a different time; he was just answering my question about which sales count towards the quota/credit QVC gives him.

Purchasing when the product is not being presented doesn't count toward reaching the quota they have assigned to him. And reaching that quota determines how soon or how often he will present in the future.

I always think of that when people complain about how he is not on as often as he used to be. Could it be because we just couldn't wait until the products were being presented and purchased prior to the presentation? And because of that, he didn't reach the number given him? Smiley Sad

So I try to plan ahead and get everything I need/want to last me until his next appearance on the Q so all of my purchases count toward his benefit.

Also, if any of the products are presented with no shipping costs, that is out of his pocket. I was shocked when he told me that. Free shipping to us costs him; it is not split between him and QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge And I am going to add something else, although I will probably get stoned! ha!

I know sometimes people say they have to order before the presentations because they are working or they will be out of town, or whatever reason. And to that I say, "where there is a will, there is a way."

I have been halfway around the world and been able to order during the hour or two he or Gina are presenting in order to ensure I do all I can to help him meet his quota. Planning ahead and knowing the difference in time zones, etc., and getting on my iPad is as simple as doing it from my own home.

And sometimes I am at work during the presentations or in a meeting. I keep my phone or iPad with me, glancing down periodically to see what is being presented. If I won't be out of the meeting before the show is over, it is so simple to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and do the ordering in the stall! LOL!!!

Like I said, "where there is a will, there is a way." I owe him and his products a lot for hair growth in an area where I was losing a lot, and I was at a loss on how to continue hiding that fact. So the least I can do is order when it benefits him the most. Right? Heart

Contributor

I ordwred my Tea Tree gallon on auto delivery again.  I love Tea Tree, Bamboo Green Tea and especially 613.

Honored Contributor

@LexiLouWho wrote:

Has the Fall Ginger Pumpkin ALREADY sold out?! 

@LexiLouWho

The Fall Ginger Pumpkin is available as I write this.