WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Chat - November 2019

@riley1 The packaging looks authentic. I went back and checked the prices and I don't see that they are crazy low like some of our posters have mentioned they see on eBay or other sites. 

I prefer to be loyal to Chaz and purchase from QVC or his website.

It was just interesting to see WEN when I was trying to order some other things. Then I started checking for some other quality items I like.....Barefoot Dreams, Linea, Tatcha, etc. And saw them there too. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@77yangya I saw the berry photo-taking with Chaz too. Looked yummy, right? Definitely one I want to try out next winter. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz has a 40% off on his site for WEN KIDS only, thru 11/10/19. YAAAY! Love the products for kids, especially the strawberry/banana and the watermelon.

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 11.08.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 11.09.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 11.09.30 AM.png

Honored Contributor

The WEN Kids products that are 40% off INCLUDE the gallons! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got that email.  I've never used WEN Kids, but that Watermelon is sure enticing!  Oh, & I bet it would be FABULOUS on Toby! 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife When I use the Strawberry/Banana and the Watermelon, I feel like a kid again! LOL!! It brings back memories of my youth. 

I figure if Chaz creates something for the kids.....kids who can get bubble gum stuck in their hair!.......then it will work on my hair. Heart

Try it!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Oh, you really have to try the Watermelon CC. Brings back memories of seeing who could spit the seeds the farthest, lol. 

@World Traveler - gave me a great description of this (as always) and based on that I purchased it. 

Now, I have the gallon sent to my 3 grands and they are loving it!

Honored Contributor

BellaMoon.jpg

Bella

Hunter.jpg

Hunter

HamiltonChaz.jpg

Hamilton

JackieCollinsChaz.jpg

Collins

MorganFairchildChaz.jpg

Fairchild?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This weekend I have been burning my WEN candles that I got on sale on Chaz's website sometime back. I find it interesting, but not surprising, that they each burn a little differently. Suppose that has to do with the difference in ingredients.

I needed to let the Fall Tuscan Pear candle burn for five hours before it did a side-to-side pool of liquid....touching all sides of the glass.

However, when I burned the Fall Ginger Pumpkin the next day, it only took around four hours.

Today, I opened up the Summer Melon Mint, only to find that the glass is broken off in several places (see below). Really strange, as the individual box doesn't have a scratch on it! It's as though the candle and glass were dropped, but in the box they sit in it doesn't show any signs of trauma. Took photos so I can advise Chaz's customer service.

I then opened up the Winter White Forest and it only took three hours for the liquid to touch all sides.

Have now opened up the Winter Vanilla Mint and started to burn it. Wonder how long it will take to burn evenly for its first burn.

IMG_4227.jpeg

IMG_4231.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

This weekend I have been burning my WEN candles that I got on sale on Chaz's website sometime back. I find it interesting, but not surprising, that they each burn a little differently. Suppose that has to do with the difference in ingredients.

I needed to let the Fall Tuscan Pear candle burn for five hours before it did a side-to-side pool of liquid....touching all sides of the glass.

However, when I burned the Fall Ginger Pumpkin the next day, it only took around four hours.

Today, I opened up the Summer Melon Mint, only to find that the glass is broken off in several places (see below). Really strange, as the individual box doesn't have a scratch on it! It's as though the candle and glass were dropped, but in the box they sit in it doesn't show any signs of trauma. Took photos so I can advise Chaz's customer service.

I then opened up the Winter White Forest and it only took three hours for the liquid to touch all sides.

Have now opened up the Winter Vanilla Mint and started to burn it. Wonder how long it will take to burn evenly for its first burn.

IMG_4227.jpeg

IMG_4231.jpeg

@World Traveler  Oh gosh sorry the SMM was broken. I am sure they will credit you somehow...Interesting burn times. Thanks for sharing.

I am on board for the WWF...Smiley Happy