WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN Chat - November 2019

@World Traveler 

Hi. Thanks for the info. I love mint, too, especially peppermint, which is why WVM is my favorite scent. The winter forest sounds nice to me. I may just have to try it although I hope Chaz doesn't get rid of WVM scented products-especially the styling creme. 
Have a great day!

Lisa

Super Contributor

I hope fall ginger pumpkin is not being shelved!!! I would think that if he was planning on doing that he would have been mentioning it so people could stock up? That has been what he did in past, mentioning when on Q to get it now as it is not returning.
I will cry if it goes!!!!
Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

YAAY! Another day closer to Chaz coming back in December with his always-awesome deals for us! I am eager to see him present again. I always learn something.

But before the fall season gets too far away, I ordered some more Ginger Pumpkin (have an inkling that won't be here next year) and more Tuscan Pear (just in case the new Plum Pear makes it step aside).

Oh, I'm so behind!  Plum pear?  Do tell...have other seasonal scents been disclosed?

Esteemed Contributor

@posterchild - Yes, Chaz mentioned a new Winter scent for 2020 - he said it smells like winter, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone and thanks for starting November off @worldtraveler. My daughter eloped on 10/31 so now I have a son-in-law!!! Wow has life been moving fast these days. Been busy busy working in the house and today I went through my stock I have SO much cc especially fall and Winter . For those that haven’t seen it the 319/613 20 oz UNIBT is available now I just restocked my stash. Even with finding all those UNIBT’s. I still went through 2 20 oz too.
Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@posterchild - Yes, Chaz mentioned a new Winter scent for 2020 - he said it smells like winter, lol.

Hi, Riley1, I was on Chaz's fan page and they mentioned Winter Wild Berry and Chaz had large boxes of fresh raspberries and blackberries or blueberries, could not tell which the dark ones were and someone there said something about for the winter.  I was thrilled!  Chaz was taking pictures all around there and I'm assuming that's what the label will look like.  I've seen him do this for the new one in the Blessing Series called Faith.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Hi everyone and thanks for starting November off @worldtraveler. My daughter eloped on 10/31 so now I have a son-in-law!!! Wow has life been moving fast these days. Been busy busy working in the house and today I went through my stock I have SO much cc especially fall and Winter . For those that haven’t seen it the 319/613 20 oz UNIBT is available now I just restocked my stash. Even with finding all those UNIBT’s. I still went through 2 20 oz too.

ANewHue, that's serious business!  I mean, I'm assuming you would've wanted to see your daughter have a beautiful, traditional wedding.  Now, it's none of my business and I'm not prying, really, I just hope you're not hurt.  As long as your new son-in-law is good to her.  I was so shocked to read your post.  God bless you and your family, hon.  XXOO

Respected Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

@77yangya Can you describe the color of the new Bella Spirit lip treatment? Do you have the other color he sells and if so, which do you prefer?

Hi, Scullychick, sorry I took so long.  The Bare looks like the tinted one but I feel it's shinier and deposits a bit more color on my lips and it has staying power.  I like Bare the best.  Yes, I have all of the lip balms.  I use the plain one at night and for the day I use the Bare.  I do like the tinted one too though. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya  I forgot to mention that I like the Winter Vanilla Mint and wondering if that will be available in December. I would want to get that too. But I think it is gone, gone, gone. Smiley Sad Hope I am wrong. I'm definitely a winter gal!

Hi, World Traveler, OH NO!  I hope it's not gone!  I was hoping to get an NBT in it!  Anyway, if this Winter Wild Berry thing comes out it may be even better.  Chaz has a way of toping himself!  I'm also hoping the Ginger Pumpkin doesn't go but these are the older ones and maybe Chaz  just wants to move on.  He's always creating new things but of course you know that.  I really enjoyed the Winter Vanilla Mint NBT so much last year that I went back for a second one.  OH!  It smells so good when I put it on face to toe and that gorgeous scent stayed all day and every here and there I'd get this whiff and go AAAAAHHHH!!

Respected Contributor

World Traveler, you REALLY describe a scent to a TEE!  I love the Winter White Forest and that is EXACTLY how it smells!  I love it and had it in so many things and of course I had to have it in the NBT and thoroughly enjoyed it.