WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know what the 2019 new summer formulas are? For some reason I can’t get a preview.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN 2019 Summer

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew 

There will be one - Summer Melon Mint.  I'm sure it will debut when Chaz is back 5/31.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife @Thank you. I wanted to get a gallon so I think I will pass on the Mellon Mint and order now.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew  you may want to wait for Chaz. Gallons are supposed to significantly cheaper. Plus he has a really hard quota system to match now. Many of us are trying to order while he's on air to help with this. There will be 32 gallons offered in June so you probably will not miss out on whatever it is you want.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle 

This may be a little o/t, but you stated Chaz is on a “really hard quota” now. Is it even harder than it used to be? It just makes me wonder why some vendors even want to sell on QVC if it that tough.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWifeIt seems to me that it is a bit harder since each on-air spot has it's own quota. If he doesn't hit the quota, they might shorten his on-air time later in the day. In the past, I thought they wanted him to hit a sales quota for his visit or his day which might influence his future bookings for on-air time. Now each and every second is crucial.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Occasional Contributor

Hi. I am a long time Wen girl but not a very frequent poster.

I wonder if products not presented in a show still count for him. I.E. maybe I am watching for a deal on mousse and I don't see anything that fits my needs, so I go online and find an item that I order. I maybe wouldn't have thought about it and purchased if Chaz wasn't on air, even though I didn't buy what he presented.

One step further, since he won't be presenting all formulas on air each time does he get credit for all of them even if he didn't present it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle - OMG, I didn't know he had to hit a quota for each spot. I never even gave it a thought in that respect.

Super Contributor

Re: WEN 2019 Summer

[ Edited ]

@tidegirl72 - if I’m remembering correctly from a long ago post, Chaz gets credit for every Wen item we purchase while he’s on the air, not just what he’s presenting during the show.  

Can somebody verify that hasn’t changed?

i also buy any other items I want while he’s on air...even if he doesn’t get credit, if lots of things sell while he’s on the air just because people are watching, maybe that helps with their algorithms, which is what I assume they’re using as they make last minute shuffling in their schedules.

Frequent Contributor

I have been using Wen for almost 15 years and I remember when the original price for gallons is the sale price right now. I looked back at my first gallon purchases. I always purchase gallons and I waited until he was on air last night before ordering which took a lot of control, I didn't want my FFA to sell out, I purchased 2 gallons of FFA, my new favorite. I don't post often and I also don't read the blogs often either until I know he is scheduled to be on, then I read since I know you girls have all the info. Thank you. I love Chaz and I really dislike the tactics Q uses, it's not really fair.