WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: To open or not to open....

@peanutjk  I agree since your new open them, they won't go bad.  I have some way over the two year window and have never had any problems.  welcome and have fun!

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I would definitely open them up so you can test them out before your 30 day return policy is up just in case something doesn't work for you.  And, yes, you should have an idea after one day if a particular CC will work for you.  Though you may find there are some that you can't use several days on a row.  Good luck and have fun! Smiley Happy

@BExplorer, that's an excellent idea. I forgot about that. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Perhaps you just forgot because you're one of the lucky ones who can use almost all formulas. Smiley Happy

@BExplorer, lol, not that I brag about it or anything. Smiley Wink

I've never sent a Wen CC back... not ever. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Wink

I also never returned any Wen purchases.  Although, I couldn't use FAS since it gave me a headache and didn't care for LAV but used it by mixing it with other formulas that were more moisturizing.  

Respected Contributor

I also agree with the others that you should open all of your Wen purchases to see if you like the various formulas and decide what works best for your hair.  

Trusted Contributor

I am also on Team Open! While I have learned the hard way that I can't use the seasonals as CC, I can use them in other ways which is worth it since I have gotten them as kits. If you want to return definitely open them as was previously stated.

Respected Contributor

I would go ahead and open them and give them a try. I've used Wen for almost three years now and when I try a new Wen I still open it right away and use it the next day.

Trusted Contributor

Definitely open!!!  Your best formula may be in one of those bottles, but you won't know until you try!

Contributor

Open them ! Have fun, mix them and enjoy your beautiful, shiny hair !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recommend playing up front, then trying one for a week or two, then try mixing them, etc.

I can go for 4-6 weeks just using a seasonal or 613 and not using Fig, but after that, my hair gets dry and I really need to add the Fig in again. If I just use Sweet Almond Mint or Pom, I can't even go a few weeks before my hair gets dry. Bamboo Green Tea dries my hair with one use.

It may take time to discover your perfect match, but I think you'll enjoy the ride. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I am also on Team Open! While I have learned the hard way that I can't use the seasonals as CC, I can use them in other ways which is worth it since I have gotten them as kits. If you want to return definitely open them as was previously stated.

@yisbuff2, lol, Team Open... I love it. Smiley Happy

you do have a way with words. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Team Open! I love my WEN Bar...you can always mix. You'll find some formulas that aren't the best, you can still use if you sandwich them between uses of other formulas.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012