WEN

Honored Contributor

Since I’ve been using TT exclusively for my first cleanse, I’ve noticed my nails growing MUCH faster than ever before. I guess they are getting the benefit of massaging the Tea Tree CC into my scalp. I “religiously”get my nails done once a month and have them trimmed back really short. It’s only been 3 weeks and these suckers look like they’ve grown twice as fast. Have any of you Tea Tree users noticed something similar?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Wow that's great! I wonder what the TT oil would do. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  That's great!  I Wish it worked for my nails like that!  Yet I will admit that I think Tea Tree helps my Hair grow faster.  Especially the TT Oil.  No other oil gives me results like Tea Tree.  As an aside Gelatin Has made my fingernails stronger.  It's been so hot this summer that I started eating a lot of nice cool Jello and my nervous habit of peeling my nails is just frustrated by how strong they are! 

Honored Contributor

@woodyend...I stopped treating my nails with the Tea Tree Oil because it makes them grow too fast. Since I prefer short nails, having them grow too fast is a not so good thing.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Tea Tree CC

[ Edited ]

I have enjoyed sitting outside during this incredibly hot and humid summer here in MD, especially at night. however, the tiger mosquitoes, known as silent biters, have eaten me alive. Yes, i am a glutton for the punishment, but unfortunately the bites swell and itch like crazy.

I grabbed my wen tea tree oil and slathered it on the bites. It relieved the intense itch for a while and took out the swelling. I continued to rub the oil on the bites for relief until they went away. Heard tea tree oil was great for insect bite relief.

I had to cut back using it my scalp because my hair was growing faster. Again, everyone is different, but for my sister and I, its a great benefit and keeps our locks thick and healthy. 

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife I do a lot of damage to my nails due to my glitter nail polish addiction. So they are always in need of repair. I use all my oils on them, but after this observation I may stick to only using TT.

naipurp.jpg

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick, the Tea Tree RTM is a great skeeter spray! We don't have a major problem with them , but when they are out, I spray myself with the TT RRM and spray my puppy, too.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I have to cut my nails at least once per week, and my hair grows very fast too.  This happens to me just using any Wen but Chaz does say, Tea Tree, problem/solution.  Not that you have a problem.  I saw your hands in one of the pictures you posted and your hands and nails looked lovely.

I'm using Tea Tree alot right now because I had shedding through some medical hiccups I've had since late winter and early spring, all in 2018.  Tea Tree is helping me.  But yes, I've definitely noticed it makes hair and nails GROW!  LOL!  Chaz said someone that goes to his salon said the same thing you're saying too.