WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for WorldTraveler re: Indigo CC

@LucysMommy wrote:

@that was really helpful @World Traveler.  As i think about it.....this product was created for gray/white hair which is naturally more dry and course so straight rice based formulas wouldn't work. He doctored it up to address those issues.  Looking forward to it -- I hope it's an option in the TSV.

@LucysMommy I don't know that your reason given is why he created the product. He never said to me why he had created it, but he kept saying how it gives added dimension and brightness to the hair. And it certainly did that for me that day. You could be right; at least, logically it appears that is why you would create this type of toner.

But when he talked about it, the emphasis was not about creating it for gray/white hair; that was never mentioned. In fact, he kept pointing out his various employees who had tried and liked it, and they all had dark hair and were young gals. Don't remember if any of the guys in the salon said they had tried it.

And then there is a gal who used to frequent our forum, and on Facebook she mentioned purchasing the product at the salon and being "obsessed" with it. She has long, very dark and wavy hair. 

So, I am very eager to see his presentation and to hear what he says. You could be right and I misunderstood what he said or meant. I'll DVR it so I can go back over and over to ensure I got all the information correct, right from the horse's mouth (Chaz, not Dooters!). Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler - Hope you can give me some advice. I'm intrigued by this. I've never used any colored shampoo. My hair is dark honey blonde, color treated with natural highlights (since using Wen my stylist doesn't highlight it at all!). I don't want it to darken my hair. I wish you could get the plain by itself, but right now you can't.

Since Chaz said do not use it as a leave in (even though he does, and Jack too), would you just use another CC as a leave in? Wouldn't that dilute the Indigo? 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom The way he used it on my hair in his salon was 50% seasonal of my choice and 50% Bella Spirit Indigo. I have silver/gray hair.

I heard him say tonight you could mix the two Bella Spirit cleansers, but I will probably just mix Indigo with my seasonals.

Since I use a different seasonal each day (I like the aromatherapy effects of the various seasonals), I will mix it with my favorites. However, I am eager to try the regular Bella Spirit cleanser, without the toner, as the scent of the duo is cucumber, eucalyptus, and lavender. Sounds heavenly to me!

Hope this helps!

Going to bed now. Been a looooooonnnnnng and expensive day! ha!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@beach-mom The way he used it on my hair in his salon was 50% seasonal of my choice and 50% Bella Spirit Indigo. I have silver/gray hair.

Since I use a different seasonal each day (I like the aromatherapy effects of the various seasonals), I will mix it with my favorites. However, I am eager to try the regular Bella Spirit cleanser, without the toner, as the scent of the duo is cucumber, eucalyptus, and lavender. Sounds heavenly to me! 

Wow wow wow!!! Love your description of BS scent. Can't wait!! 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I heard him say tonight you could mix the two Bella Spirit cleansers, but I will probably just mix Indigo with my seasonals.

Hope this helps!

Going to bed now. Been a looooooonnnnnng and expensive day! ha!

@Thanks @World Traveler - I'm a "seasonal" girl too! I guess I'll give it a try. I probably will do 25% Indigo and 75% seasonal, but we'll see!

Have a good night's sleep - I know everyone here appreciates your advice! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Do Bella Spirit regular CC and indigo CC have no menthol?
Respected Contributor

@BigAppleBella

@BigAppleBella wrote:

No menthol is correct...There is a video along with the product listing, & Chaz says it's like the Kids Wen, no menthol..Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you!
Honored Contributor

@BigAppleBella wrote:

@BigAppleBella Here you go! Smiley Happy

Bella Spirit Cleansing Conditioner

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lavender Flower Water, Eucalyptus Leaf Water, Cucumber Fruit Water, Bamboo Water, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Amodimethicone, PCA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polysorbate-60, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.

Bella Spirit Indigo Toning Cleansing Conditioner

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lavender Flower Water, Eucalyptus Leaf Water, Cucumber Fruit Water, Bamboo Water, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Amodimethicone, PCA, Quaternium-87, Polysorbate-60, Propanediol, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Ext. Violet 2, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.

Information Provided by WEN®

Respected Contributor

I'll have to go watch the video, but does anyone know if Chaz discussed how the Bella Spirit CC compares to 613 and other CC's?  I understand Indigo, but I wasn't sure how the Bella Spirit CC is different and I just want to be sure it doesn't have too much protein.