WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Oh geesh, @SurferWife that is really sending mixed messages. I would definitely call the CS # and speak with someone from the salon to get a more accurate answer. I can't imagine Chaz would say it's good for all hair if, in fact, it isn't.

I did my hair very red many years ago - I remember how hard it was to keep it vibrant. So, you certainly don't want something that is going to dull it down.

Let us know what they say. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Yes call the salon for sure...also email CS...I am sure they would want to know that FB says one thing & Chaz says another...I wouldn't give up yet..

I would think Indigo would only enchace the red color, not change it...

Valued Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Beautiful hair!...I would think it would only enchance the color..

It's also isn't a permant color change, but you could always maybe use it in a small area & see what you think...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

What Gorgeous Hair @San Antonio Gal

Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies for the compliment.  Didn't know if my color was too warm to see benefits, but I'm willing to try! 

Honored Contributor

I got mine today and will try it out tomorrow,my hair is salt and pepper so it should hopefully make my gray sparkle.

Contributor

Chaz said not to use the indigo as a leave in and it says it on the bottle too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Many Thanks @Tennessee Vol 

My hair also is different colors depending on the brightness of the light.

I would love for my hair to go all white but it is what it is :smileyvery-happy:

I've never colored it. The blue hue from the BSI seemed to fade as it dried

@FleaMktQn I absolutely love your hair, the cut and the salt and pepper mix too! I think Indigo really enhances it!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Valued Contributor

My 1st order of Bella Spirit is partying out at the dallas post office. I just hope they aren't too hungover to do the job when they get here.

lets get this party started.jpg