WEN

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@BExplorer  Thank you so much Heart

Did your daughter like Charlotte?

@FleaMktQn I was just going to post to you that she and my nephew fly back home tomorrow.  I only talked to her once, and have recieved text messages but not a lot.  That tells me she is having a great time and busy. I know they have been in and around Charlotte and they were in Charleston yesterday.  I'm hoping she likes it to visit, rather than move but I'm sure I will hear quite a bit about it this weekend.  

Thanks for asking 😊.  I will let you know her thoughts when she returns.  I know they went white water rafting and ziplining one day (yep, good thing I stayed back).  😁

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

Well @FleaMktQn at least I found Wen..Smiley Happy  I love the wave in the first pic, you use all the styling products?  Do you blow dry or air dry...(sorry if your busy & can't answer now..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  The styling products that I use every time are SC, mousse and Dry Oil. I've tried VTS and TTS but they don't do much for me, I use RTM some but not often.

I blow dry occasionally but mostly I air dry, mostly cuz I'm lazy Smiley Embarassed

My hair is also fine, my biggest issue is puffiness Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer  I'm looking forward to hearing what she thinks Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you @FleaMktQn....Pretty much what I use, but I don't use the dry oil.

I can see a subtle difference with the Indigo, Chaz created another winner..

You can go rest now....Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Alright ladies, I'm not sure how to take this.  I was just on Facebook (yes, I'm slacking at work today) and "loved" a Chaz Dean post announcing the launch of Indigo.  One lady posted a comment asking what it would do for her red hair.  Chaz's CS rep posted this response:  "We wouldn't really recommend it. It's meant to control warmth, but when you are red, you want to be red (warm) so the Indigo would bring that down, which you wouldn't necessarily want."

WHAT?!  All day long on Saturday Chaz stated how it was great for ALL hair colors, including red, which is why I ordered it.  Red hair is tough enough to keep vibrant, so the last thing I want to do is ruin it by using Indigo.

I don't get it...why would he say it's good for ALL hair colors if it isn't going to enhance red?  Did I miss something?  I may be jumping the gun here, but this might be my first ever WEN order that I send back (it's STILL in process).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife: Wow. Just wow.

Now I wonder if "brightens white!" may not be true . . .

Contributor

Call the 1-800 number on one of your WEN bottles and ask them!

Trusted Contributor

Well shet @SurferWife.  I used BST this morning and love it for the weightless volume it gave me, but now am back to being unsure about trying the BSI since I'm a natural redhead.  😣

Glad you posted, though. 👍

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

My fellow Wenners - Here's a pic of my hair.  My hair is a very warm medium brown.  Kind of auburn-ish.  Will the Indigo be okay for my hair?  I'm wondering now after what @Surferswife read on FB.  I'm not a redhead, but I do have the warmth color.  What do you ladies think?

hair.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife- I've never returned any Wen product either!  I hope it works out for you!