WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@sonechko 

Do appreciate your opinions. I have nothing more to add to this conversation.

I know @Sweet_Serenity. And you have avoided it by all means possible. Like I said in earlier post, that was made go "poof", I hope this time you stay around for good, and even if you leave, you will not speak negatively about Chaz and WEN.

I know, if the day ever comes, that I am not using WEN for whatever my reason may be, I will never trash Chaz, because he and his products are good.

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko  well we are the same stash then!  (mine are advanced order also.

(I haven't broken the news to the Hubby yet)...I am thinking about this one...lol

I can't think Chaz can leave 2 32oz of this amazing CC at that price forever, so it's like getting an amazing deal on a gallon for 2 sets...Woman WinkWoman LOL

@quadmimiYou won! I just bought me another set. It's because of you!!! Seriously.

But actually - I won, because now I have one more sets then you do. Unless...... Mimi..... Go! Woman HappyHeart

LOL LOL, you never know!  I forgot to add maybe a Holiday gift in, that doesn't have to count in the budget maybe...Woman Wink

Mimi! Woman LOL

@quadmimi

Esteemed Contributor

Why posts keep on popping up to just disappear a few seconds later?

Honored Contributor

While y'all get to use your Bella Spirit and talk about this miracle CC, mine is still sitting in Honolulu.  It's been there since the 14th.  HELLO!  THIS IS A LITTLE ISLAND!  CHOP CHOP!!  Watch...it will be delivered tomorrow and I have to work from the office, so I won't get to even see it until tomorrow evening.  I'm getting a bit impatient now.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife, I feel your pain.  Mine was lost in shipping.  It’s sold out, so I just got s refund.  :-(   I’m hoping for another good sale someday!

Respected Contributor

@posterchild wrote:

@SurferWife, I feel your pain.  Mine was lost in shipping.  It’s sold out, so I just got s refund.  :-(   I’m hoping for another good sale someday!

@posterchild  The Bella Duo is available Smiley Very Happy Hope you see this and can get it

Honored Contributor

Got my first compliment on my hair since using the Indigo CC and toner. The dental assistant commented that she loved my hair, she thought it was so shiny and that my hair looked frosted. This is my third go round with the product, I only cleanse twice a week.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Got my first compliment on my hair since using the Indigo CC and toner. The dental assistant commented that she loved my hair, she thought it was so shiny and that my hair looked frosted. This is my third go round with the product, I only cleanse twice a week.

This is wonderful @blackhole99! I so much love my hair when it's cleansed with Bella CCs, but to get a compliment on it from someone else is so sweet!

Valued Contributor

My advance orders of Indigo (3) are now "in process" - YAY!  The EDD is still 10/03, but at least it's on the way.  I still have plenty left over from my 9/01 order, but this stuff is so good I don't want to think of being without it. Smiley Happy