WEN

Respected Contributor

Hey You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at all the goodies on the Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WAAAAAAHHHHHHH     HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

(hand stands and car wheels)  YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!   Hoo Hoo Boy!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hey You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning @77yangya!  With that endorsement, I believe I'll take a look

Trusted Contributor

Gallons!!

Fall NBT!!

PJP!!

Oh boy

Honored Contributor

I know I can't decide. I thought I wanted a Light gallon months ago but I've since decided that I like MIF even more. But I have so many bottles in my shower, and anotehr gallon I need to finish I'm debating seeing what ODO kits we might get. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the heads up, Yangya!  I ordered my fave FGP NIBT on a/d, and decided to finally try PJP, so I ordered the hair/body combo of 32 oz CC and 8 oz NIBT.  If I love the CC, I really hope the gallons hang around long enough to order one. 

Trusted Contributor

OMG Pink Jasmine Peony Gallons!  I had to make a tough choice between 6 13 or two PJP!  PJP won, ordered two on AD!  I love this scent above all the rest and used to use it sparingly because I didn't want to run out!  It's an "it's your birthday " kind of experience, positively giddy!  But wait, where's the rest of the stuff?  Got the big replenishing mist, but I hope Chaz brought the fixings!

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting. Could anyone who has used the Pink Jasmine Peony tell my about performance? How is it for moister, compared to other seasonal's? For moisture I love FAS and Fig, but Pom also work's. Is PJP as moisturizing as some of these. TIA

Contributor

One of my 2 fav seasonals pjp and lilac ... auto delivered w/o hesitation just ran out of lilac

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the post @77yangya.   Been waiting for this ,  one of the gallons is coming to my house.  Yay, I love gallon deliveries.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hi Guys does anyone know if Chaz i s gonna bring the mousse, styling cream,  oil and re-moist in Peony?....I just bought the CC and body treatment set and mist but would love the other things to.

Sure hope my peony Cc was made last yr or this yr....My tuscan pear from tsv cc was made in 2015 which ticks me off...Everything else was made this yr including white pumpkin..