WEN

Honored Contributor

What is with these Wen show times and channels?

• 10/4 | 7PM-9PM | PM Style on QVC2
  • 10/5 | 9PM-10PM | WEN Hour Show on Beauty iQ
  • 10/6 | 3AM-4AM | Beauty We Love on QVC
  • 10/6 | 6PM-7PM | WEN Hour Show on QVC
  • 10/6 | 6PM-9PM | Gift Guide on QVC2
  • 10/6 | 10PM-12AM | Friday Night Beauty on Beauty iQ
  • 10/7 | 1AM-3AM | WEN 2 Hour Show on QVC
  • 10/7 | 10AM-12PM | AM Style on QVC2

Is Beauty IQ even a cable channel, or just online? I only get regular QVC, none of the others. In 4 days of Wen presentations only one is an actual Wen show during prime time hours.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is with these Wen show times and channels?

I can't speak to the Wen schedule, but Beauty IQ is a channel which some cable outlets have added.  Otherwise, you can stream it on TV using a streaming device. I watch using Roku.  If none of those are options for you then you would have to watch Beauty IQ on a computer.  The same is true for QVC2.  Presently via Roku I can watch all QVC channels  using QVCs apps.  I am hearing more and more on air promotion of live stream on Facebook.  That of course would be computer viewing unless your TV has built in wi-fi which would enable you to sync a computer device to for viewing on the big screen. 

Respected Contributor

I have DirecTV and get all the QVC channels. 

Frequent Contributor

I get only QVC Live on comcast/xfinity TV & on roku.

I view Q2 & BeautyiQ online via app or website.

occassioanlly I view via streaming on facebook.

wish I got all 3 on TV.

Trusted Contributor

I usually watch Beauty IQ on Facebook, especially the Wen shows. They live stream and you can chat with other Wenners and QVC shoppers (and some trolls of course). To tell you the truth, I am not sure if either of my cable providers offer the extra channels, I am an app and online kinda girl. I have gotten so used to viewing things "on demand" that while the tv was playing and I was working, I looked up confused because I didnt remember starting the show that was on my screen. I know.... thats bad, lol. 

If I need my laptop free to work while watching I pull it up on the QVC app on Roku also. 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I think the lawsuit did so much damage to Wen's sales volume on QVC that it no longer merits many main-channel shows.  I remember the days a few years ago when the gallon promotions ran for hours and hours.  QVC is banking on the fact that dedicated Wenners will go to the extra trouble to watch alternative channels and modes of delivery. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, Beauty IQ is an actual channel. We just got Beauty IQ and QVC2 in July. I don't watch them all that much, though. Beauty IQ seems to have a lot of reruns.

Respected Contributor

Hi, JaxsMom!  Thank you for the schedule!!!  I get Beauty IQ.  We have Verizon and I looked for it and it is there!  Wow!  We get QVC2 also.  Whew!  I'm gonna have my husband program it to record automatically, all of the shows.  Great that you posted!

Respected Contributor

HSB1204, yes, that's true alot are just doubles.