WEN

Regular Contributor

Hey everyone!

I know there is a thread about the candles.  But I wanted to encourage you all to go leave a review.

There are only 5 reviews and Chaz has been encouraging us to leave them.  It helps him!  I just wrote my review on the FGP candle I purchased.  I can say, without a doubt, it is worth every penny!!!  As are all of Chaz's products.  I believe this candle will probably last a lot longer than any other candle I have ever purchased.  First of all, it burns so cleanly!  There is no smoke or soot.  And the smell itself is so pure and clean.  Other candles I've purchased all have a smokey or waxy or soapy smell as they burn and especially after you blow them out.  None of that happens with my FGP candle.

So, if you've purchased and used a WEN candle, go leave a review today!

Thanks....

Respected Contributor

Hi, LAMS!  I got both Pumpkin ones.  I made a review, since it is important to Chaz.  I love them though!  I never lit them!  They make the room smell great, never over powering.  You're right about other candles.  I've had others that did the same thing you described.  I was intrigued when you said these burn cleanly.  I always had a problem with other candles in that after I blew them out, the wick was kind of like gone and there was that sooty smell afterwards.  Maybe I'll try lighting them.  Did you light all three wicks?

These candles have a softness that I can feel.  I very delicately touched one to see what it felt like because it really didn't look waxy.  These must be make very special to burn like you describe.  Anyway, after all the really fabulous things Chaz brought to us, making a review for him is always a pleasure.

Regular Contributor

Yes, I have lit mine.  I do everyday!  I do light all 3 wicks at once.  I think it would be odd not to as it would probably burn unevenly then.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I guess that was kind of a dumb question!  To burn only one wick.  I'm gonna try lighting one of mine too.