WEN

Respected Contributor

Great Things Coming Our Way In Fall!!!

I caught on Chaz's facebook site a little video of him showing some stuff coming out in fall.  My favorite, the FGP will be in styling creme and the fall seasonals in candles that Chaz said just have them in the room without lighting and they scent.  Some remoists in seasonals too.  I was so flipped out!!!!!  I think not until the middle of September, most likely when Chaz comes back to QVC.  I cannot wait!!!  I think I heard some NBTs too, not sure.  Ain't that just the end?!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Great Things Coming Our Way In Fall!!!

Woo hoo! Thanks, yangya, I have been pining for FGP SC for years. It would smell divine in candles too. I am excited. Thanks!
Trusted Contributor

YAY!!! CANDLES!!! Thanks for sharing @77yangya

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Oh dang, dang, dang! I did not plan on goodies! I have to get FGP Styling, for sure. I sell candles, so I am good there, but Seasonal Remoist?? YUM. Thank you Miss @77yangya

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I'm most curious about the Fall TSV, Fall seasonal sets and if we're getting Light CC in a gallon when the resorative gallons come back. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I love when everyone else gets excited about new Wen stuff coming out too!

OT:  My husband fell and fractured his wrist.  He has to have a plate put in tomorrow to hold it together.  It could have been worse.  It's quite common but I'm a worrier.  I don't have family I can tell it to, my sisters would just blow me off so I don't "go there". 

I love you guys.  XO

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Chaz's periscope account....they were doing photo shoots of the TSV...Likes like a 4 piece set of the seasonals....32oz CC, Styling Creme, Remoist and Treatment Mist....in Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla White Pumpkin and Tuscan Pear...

Also coming is the candles in the same scents.

in the Light ....mousse and Treatment Mist (?)  

Honored Contributor

@Hot2 wrote:

From Chaz's periscope account....they were doing photo shoots of the TSV...Likes like a 4 piece set of the seasonals....32oz CC, Styling Creme, Remoist and Treatment Mist....in Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla White Pumpkin and Tuscan Pear...

Oh that would be a great TSV. Even better if we get it on AD with new seasonals. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I love when everyone else gets excited about new Wen stuff coming out too!

OT:  My husband fell and fractured his wrist.  He has to have a plate put in tomorrow to hold it together.  It could have been worse.  It's quite common but I'm a worrier.  I don't have family I can tell it to, my sisters would just blow me off so I don't "go there". 

I love you guys.  XO

@77yangya, I hope he heals quickly. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Hot2 wrote:

Oh that would be a great TSV. Even better if we get it on AD with new seasonals. 

Thats at least two sets for me.. FTP and FVWP! 

#IAmTeamWen