WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Great Things Coming Our Way In Fall!!!

Hi, ANewHue.  Thank you very much for your well wishes.  It means alot to me. XO

Isn't that something about the candles and all?  He was saying you could just put them out and they scent the room.  I can't wait!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Cosmic1 for your kind words.  I'll always remember that post.......let's be sad together.  When I thought Wen Men EDP was not coming out. XXOO

Respected Contributor

Hi Jennie29.  Thank you for asking!  After his surgery, he was pretty much in agony until two days later.  It finally calmed down.  They gave him a nerve block.  They had to put a plate in because the bone would keep slipping down and never heal right so I guess the plate will steady it.  It took quite a few hours for the numbness to ware off and when it did, he was writhing in pain.  They gave him pain killers and now he's much better.  In two weeks, he goes back and they'll x-ray it and start planning physical therapy to get it mobile again.  He fell down the basement steps and they say it's a common thing when you put your hand out to steady a fall, the wrist fractures in that certain spot.  They think he fractured it on both sides though.  He's working from home until he goes back to work this coming Monday.  It was really awful when it happened.  We came home from dinner on Saturday evening around 6:30pm and did not get home until after midnight.  I ran to him when I heard all this thumping and saw him sitting on the steps saying, I think I hurt myself.  I said go to where the light is and show me where it hurts.  He held up his arm and I screamed and back away.  (I'm not good with medical stuff)  I said get in the car, we have to go NOW.  He did.  His arm was hanging at a weird angle.  I never saw anything like that before.  But, yes, I have no one to go to with it.  I want to thank you all for posting well wishes for him.  It means the world to me. XXXXOOOOOO

Valued Contributor

@77yangya  I just read about your dear DH.  You both are in my prayers!

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya I was thinking of you and your hubby. I hope he is feeling better and healing quickly.