WEN

Honored Contributor

FFA came with TT TSV not a fan. Daughter inlaw loves it. 

Honored Contributor

@Denise from Canada...I’ve been a huge fan of FAS since it debuted. I also ❤️ the new FFA. I didn’t think about mixing the two until you mentioned it. I’m doing it tonight!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor
@SurferWife, I love the FFA with a touch of the FGP and even with SHP! Smells soooo good! Smiley Happy. Enjoy your blending!
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf 

Description you shared FFA on point. Personally never cared for spicy scents. 

Bella Spirit A346243 favorite system. Can't wait! For the collection's debut.

Respected Contributor

Two nights back I went to bed with slightly damp hair, FFA throughout. Last night, I could smell it on my pillow. Great, but was very surprised that my breathing got tight. Had to use my inhaler to open up and flip the pillow. Not a full-blown attack, mind you but surprising. I haven't had that with anything but 613 and only if I had my snout in the bottle. I can use FFA on my head no problem still but it's a good thing I cover my hair most nights. Anyway, still enjoying FFA....

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday and I tried it out today.  I smelled the apple and something like vanilla out of the bottle.  In the shower, not much apple but some other scents.  It is okay, better than FAS.  My hair is very shiny today.  

FGP is still my favorite and I have not been overly crazy about all the rest of the Fall scents that have come out and FAS made me nauseous.  I'd say that I like the Pear and FWPV better than FFA, but it will take some more cleansings to see if I change my mind.  

It could be that the difficulty obtaining ingredients is playing into the really mild scent.  I remember my first season with WWC and I was not impressed because the CC wasn't strong enough.  After the 1st season, I didn't buy it again until last year and I loved it!  It was so much stronger than my first experience with it.  So, the same may happen with FFA.