WEN

Trusted Contributor

What is the fragrance discription ?  (  I am one who did not really like the last apple one)

Cinammon? apple ? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Fresh Apple

[ Edited ]

@CoastalGal I did not like the last apple product either. I love this one, as I have had a chance to smell it when I was at the salon one time. It is much lighter and crisper in scent. The other one was overpowering for me. 

Fall Fresh Apple Cleansing Conditioner Ingredients

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Apple Fruit Extract, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Amber Extract, Coconut Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Seaweed Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Menthol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate-60, Polysorbate-20, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.

Respected Contributor

Hi @World Traveler, thank you for posting this.  It sounds lovely.  I'm gonna get some of these, definitely.  Will there be some NBTs or other things in this scent?

Honored Contributor

Really interested in knowing what everyone thinks of this new scent. Think it is going to be a winner!

Trusted Contributor

it smells like a fresh cut McInstosh apple Smiley Happy absolutely zero spice, zero maple, ...doesn't smell anything like FAS. 

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

Thank you!   I was on the fence and saw there was vanilla in the scent description so was hoping for something other than just fruit scent.   If it's just Apple smelling, think I am passing.  I need warmth or something for fall not just fruit.  Will stick with the pumpkins Smiley Happy

Contributor
Does FFA smell like Kids Apple CC?
Honored Contributor

@BigAppleBella wrote:
Does FFA smell like Kids Apple CC?

@BigAppleBella It doesn't to me, but I have only smelled it once at the salon. And it has been a while since I tried the Kid's Apple. If I were to choose between the two, I would go with the Fall Fresh Apple instead of the Kid's Apple.

By the way, with a nickname like yours, you should get the Fall Fresh Apple and also the Bella Spirit products! Heart

Contributor
@worldtraveler
Thanks! Very helpful since the scent of the Kids Apple is too strong for my nose. I like vanilla notes, so I may like FFA.
Actually, I was born and grew up in NYC and always think that the Big Apple is a beautiful (Bella in Italian) city. I’m sure i will like FFA and Bella Spirit Indigo CC. Thanks again!
Super Contributor

Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts on the new Fall Fresh Apple!  🍏 🍎 

It will be awhile til I get to try it, my TSV is stuck - no movement since it was “in transit to UPS” and my FFA styling trio is still in process with my Bella Spirit duo.