WEN

Honored Contributor

@sonechko Great review! I am quite sure I will love it. Should arrive today, if UPS doesn't make any detours!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko

@sonechko wrote:

Washed my hair with Fall Fresh Apple second cleanse after TT today.

I like this new CC. The smell is light and not overpowering.

It's scent is nothing like Kiddy Wen Apple. It smells more subtle, or like maybe freshly baked apple, with something else, it could be a little vanilla.

The consistency of FFA is creamy and it cleansed very well, while rinsing out nicely.

My hair feels very clean, soft, voluminous and manageable all day today.

Over-all result - excellent hair!

Oh great thanks for letting us know!  Mine isn't shipping so not sure when I can try it.

Odd the TSV didn't sell out so not sure why it won't ship..Anyway it sounds wonderful & can't wait to use it!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  Thanks for the great review, you got it really fast Smiley Very Happy

Now I want this even more Woman FrustratedWoman Very Happy

I didn't get the TSV Smiley Surprised and I'm determined to wait for a kit to try the CC Woman Embarassed I did get the 3 pc styling kit that should be delivered next week so at least I can smell it Smiley Very Happy

I miss you and hope things are going well for you HeartHeartHeart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fall Fresh Apple

[ Edited ]

Well my lovely friends, I just received the apple mouse trio. So my scent impression will have to be limited to this for now.

Yes, as stated by others, this is a warm fragrance. I smelled apple initially, which was moderately crisp. Warm spice morphed and the combo is what I'm left smelling with the spices gently dominating. This scent reminds me of freshly baked apples. A pleasant and familiar aroma common as we welcome the fall season into our homes. Now a dollop of Vanilla White Pumpkin flavored whipped cream or creamy VWP ice cream would compliment this initial impression. Sounds good, doesn't it!  Bon Appetit.

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko  Thanks for the great review, you got it really fast Smiley Very Happy

Now I want this even more Woman FrustratedWoman Very Happy

I didn't get the TSV Smiley Surprised and I'm determined to wait for a kit to try the CC Woman Embarassed I did get the 3 pc styling kit that should be delivered next week so at least I can smell it Smiley Very Happy

I miss you and hope things are going well for you HeartHeartHeart

I missed you too @FleaMktQn! Smiley LOL Looooove you hair! What a difference from a picture I saw a few years ago!

The reason the TSV came so fast - two days only! Was because it was shipped from their California warehouse, and I am in Southern Calif, as you may know.

But the long awaited Indigo Duo, is still doing it Snail Express route as usual being shipped from Q main warehouse, close to you. That's why you already got and used it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko   I'm glad some of your Wen is coming from the CA warehouse Smiley Very Happy

I can't wait for you to get your Bella Spirit and hear what you think of it Woman Very Happy There is something different and better about the performance of it than other CCs. My hair is so smooth, no frizz, no poof Smiley LOL

I think I'm more in love with the BST than the BSI Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko   I'm glad some of your Wen is coming from the CA warehouse Smiley Very Happy

I can't for you to get your Bella Spirit and hear what you think of it Woman Very Happy There is something different and better about the performance of it than other CCs. My hair is so smooth, no frizz, no poof Smiley LOL

I think I'm more in love with the BST than the BSI Smiley Wink

I was thinking about this, @FleaMktQn.

Intuitively, I was sensing that Bella Spirit CC line is a totally different and even more sophisticated WEN product. 

That's why I wanted to get me a second set, in case if this is a new CC I may want to switch to, but did not buy before the shipping fees was added, and not only that - it's only $3, still just did not want to accumulate too many bottles stash ever again.

So I thought - he'll bring it back at some point, for sure.

Really can't wait to try it, especially after hearing you think it's different, in a good way!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko It is my understanding that he is coming back the first week of October; at least, that is what someone on these boards said.

It wouldn't surprise me if he brings the Bella Spirit Traditional and Indigo back since it is so new. I do know that he has the Bella Spirit Hair Paste that is to be launched soon. He uses it on people in the salon already, although it is in a nondescript jar.

Just saying.......bet there is a good chance for you to pick the duo up real soon with another offer of some kind.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko

The reason the TSV came so fast - two days only! Was because it was shipped from their California warehouse, and I am in Southern Calif, as you may know.

But the long awaited Indigo Duo, is still doing it Snail Express route as usual being shipped from Q main warehouse, close to you. That's why you already got and used it!

I live in California too and my TSV and Bella Spirit Duo shipped out of the South Carolina warehouse. Go figure! ha!

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @World Traveler!  I don't usually even try to figure this out, but in case of being impatient to try Indigo, I kinda care.....