WEN

Super Contributor

@riley1, that is how I usually buy from Q, have the items shipped to our box in Montana, but that still means we have to drive 6 hours down and 6 back to pick stuff up.  I usually don't order unless I know for sure someone is going to be going down for the weekend, then they can grab any wen goodies we have waiting there.   It works okay except winter as no one goes down there.   I don't mind shopping eBay if shipping is reasonable , have only had positive experiences shopping wen from there, but it does mean I have to rely on others to hopefully put up for sale the new winter scent and in all the products, CC's are always on there, but even getting replenish mist in new scents on eBay is hit and miss, last year I picked up WVM replenish mist in spring as there wasn't any on eBay willing to ship to Canada all winter.

i know I am going to want the new winter in CC, mist, remoist &  NBT for sure, but no guarantee all those will make into eBay.   Since the remoist  in the FFA isn't on Q yet and no more trips to the US this year, I am going to hope to see the remoist on eBay in October.  Fingers crossed!!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone order the 32 ounce of the Fresh Apple? If you did, have you received it yet?

I ordered it the day it was presented and it is still in Advance Order. I don't recall during the presentation there being any mention that it would not ship out immediately. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Did anyone order the 32 ounce of the Fresh Apple? If you did, have you received it yet?

I ordered it the day it was presented and it is still in Advance Order. I don't recall during the presentation there being any mention that it would not ship out immediately. Smiley Sad

@World Traveler   I received my 32 oz Fresh Apple early last week, I think.  I ordered it on Sept. 1 and it shipped on Sept. 4.  Hope you get yours soon.

Super Contributor

Re: Fall Fresh Apple

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler, I have mine, there was a delay on shipping but only by a few days, I ordered mine the day it was presented.

Respected Contributor

Ok, I've used the FFA a few times now.  Formula wise, works well, like many seasonals do for me (particularly those with honey).  Scent wise, it's not what I expected.  I don't get a lot of "fresh apple" -- I'm sure it's the amber in there.  Better once mixed with water and in the shower, but I don't know that I'd stock up on this one; we'll see if it grows on me more.  Curious if the other products smell the same?  I remember the FGP products had much less spice and more sweet/vanilla than the CC, and wasn't sure if this was similar.  I'm a mixer so I bet this would mix nicely with FTP or maybe Kids Apple??  I've never tried any of the Kids scents but would love to hear if anyone is mixing FFA with that??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used the Fall Fresh Apple this morning by itself (second cleanse), and it was not as strong. For some reason, when I mix it with something else, I seem to sense the Apple scent more. Truly weird, but I'm sticking with that assessment! LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

I used the Fall Fresh Apple this morning and by itself (second cleanse), and it was not as strong. For some reason, when I mix it with something else, I seem to sense the Apple scent more. Truly weird, but I'm sticking with that assessment! LOL

@World Traveler

Not so weird Smiley Surprised I mixed FFA with FGP & VWP yesterday and apple was what I smelled too Smiley Wink More apple and less of the perfumey amber note Smiley Very Happy and no pumpkin Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn That's really weird too. You would think you had a heavy pumpkin smell. I'm going to keep experimenting with the Fresh Apple.

Esteemed Contributor

I used the FFA for both cleanses (by itself). While I don't mind it in the shower, it's the dry-down scent that is irritating me - as someone mentioned the amber. The apple scent leaves and all I get is the other scent which bothers me.

I will try and mix it with another CC and see how that works. While it worked well on my hair, I won't reorder because of the amber scent.

Esteemed Contributor

Used the FFA again today but mixed it with FTP - hair had good results and the dry-down was better - will finish the bottle of FFA mixing it with other CC's.