WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of you loving FFA as a facial cleanser @SurferWife! Wait till you get your hands on Bella Spirit regular! Maybe because there is no menthol in it, or maybe because this is the best CC Chaz created to date, but this one is an amazing facial cleanser IMO.

Respected Contributor

Oh great @SurferWife  So glad you like it. It is a wonderful CC...

@sonechkoIs correct about Bella CC's, amazing product.

Today I am mixing the FFA & Bella for 1st cleanse, I always do Indigo for 2nd.

I will try the CC for cleansing the face..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've used FFA twice now.I didn't know what to expect from the Macintosh description because it's not an apple that I buy. I was also scared when Chaz said he added coconut which I detest. 

FFA is a hit with me. The apple comes through the notes of cinnamon and vanilla. The coconut is more coconut blossom - only used to enhance the freshness in the scent. 

The consistency is medium, not too thin like WWC was. Rinsed well and best of all the honey gave moisture. My hair really liked it. It seemed to enhance natural curls without any frizz. Now that I have used the RTM, I like than too. It immediately gives visible shine and refreshes the hair. Some RTM seems better with that than others. 

Glad Chaz gave us an 'adult apple'. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks so much for your review. I am super happy everything is to your liking, which means Toby will be happy too! Heart

Super Contributor

Got  my FFA last week, I was very surprised how much I love this!   I tend to really love his more spicy scents, and I was a huge fan of the FAS.   First sniff of the new scent and I was happy, it's a sexy Apple, reminds me of the notes of the WVP but with the crisp apple in there and it is a warm scent, perfect fall scent!  So glad I went for it and bought the mists, texture spray and the NBT in this.

My hair really likes it as well, very happy with the performance and I even went a little crazy and blended a wee bit of the FAS in it yesterday, and yum, as well as this morning tried a combo of the fall ginger pumpkin in with it in second cleanse, yum as well, so I know I can blend it with my other fall scents.  But think I will use on its own for a while, the scent is soooooo amazing! 😄😄😍🍎

Honored Contributor

@Denise from Canada Thanks for sharing about mixing the new Fresh Apple with Vanilla Pumpkin. I have a lot of the Ginger Pumpkin, a favorite of mine, and I think I will try that mixed with the Fresh Apple. Should be interesting. Heart

Super Contributor

@World Traveler, I was on the fence about ordering it as I always hoard up on the FGP lol but caved and then due to easy pays grabbed the NBT and texture sprays in the FFA and the mist, so glad I did, I really love the scent!  Might try mixing a bit the the FFA and the FGP In the NTB tonight, see what happens, make it a bit spiced lol lol

now i can't wait for the new winter scent!!   But will have to wait for it to pop up in eBay when it comes out, as no one is going back to the US til late spring so can't get any winter scents via Q or Chaz Dean.  Good thing I am stocked up on WVM! Lol

Honored Contributor

@Denise from Canada How often to you have to wait for friends/family to visit in order to get WEN from QVC or his website instead of eBay?

Super Contributor

@World Traveler, we or my one sister go down pretty often from spring to early fall as there is a family cabin in Montana that we like to visit.  But in late fall and winter the roads are bad as the drive is through the Rockies so usually to much snow so no one drives down then.   So winter purchases are eBay buys. I wish Q shipped to Canada!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Denise from Canada- I know several of my customers from Canada ship their items to places in the US then go and pick them up. I'm not sure if it is a PO Box or a shipping facility. Is this a possibility for you?