WEN

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure, but thank you for your post! I hadn't heard about this product. It sounds very interesting. I want to try this one for sure. I am always looking for anything that will give me shine! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Occasional Contributor

The dry oil will be available in his October visit...It is for your hair AND body!!  I will be ordering it...

Honored Contributor

@Hot2 wrote:

The dry oil will be available in his October visit...It is for your hair AND body!!  I will be ordering it...

I’m tempted to order it from Chaz’s site now!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@77yangya I am so sorry to read about all you are going through.  Know it will get better and hang on to that.  Oral surgery is tough stuff.  Hang in there.  Praying for a speedy recovery for you.

Respected Contributor

Hi, untitled.  Thank you for telling me about Dooters post.  Thank you so very much for wishing me well.  It means alot to me, it really helps.  XXXOOO

Respected Contributor
@77yangya, I am so sorry to hear about your surgery. Those abscesses can be so painful. I hope by now, you are feeling better. I have had root canals and I wish I were asleep during them. Just horrible. Feel better. I am intrigued by the dry oil. I guess I can find the room for it somewhere. Lol.