WEN

Honored Contributor

How long will restorative gallons be up this year?

[ Edited ]

Because I remember that last year it was only a few days instead of the month unlike in previous years. 

I'm still debating on a gallon or waiting for ODO kits. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long will restorative gallons be up this year?

[ Edited ]

since Chaz has 2 shows coming up this week (fri 10.6.17, 6-7 pm & sat 10.7.17, 1-3 am, ET) I'm thinking he may have gallons & ODO's during those 2 shows (?)

I believe his TSV day is 11.28.17. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am really hoping the gallons stay around long enough for me to try the PJP from a smaller bottle to see if I like it, in case I love it, so I can order a gallon.  If not, QVC loses a sale!  They really ought to offer these gallons long enough that the word can spread, both for those like me who might want to try something new and for those who are otherwise occupied and cannot order on the first day of the month.

Contributor

I just did a happy dance there was a gallon of peony jasmine and couldn't auto deliver fast enough.  That and liac are my fave seasonals.

Trusted Contributor

it does say that gallons are available through 10/31 on the Wen Title page - not sure that was there earlier??

Honored Contributor

Thanks, that's good to know. I hope it's correct, given the issue we had before. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

hi "Untitled" -

I'm not sure if that wasn't there earlier, or I missed it. Ironically, it's under "Not to Be Missed", lol.

Glad it's available all month. Maybe the $ will be lower when Chaz is on air.

Honored Contributor

I would really like to see gallons available for the Fragrance Free.  But I know that not enough people use it for that to happen.

Now I have to decide if I can justify the extra expense of getting the 32oz continually or going with a 613 gallon.  Leaning toward the 613. I do love that Fragrance Free though. Decisions, decisions...🤔

Super Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I would really like to see gallons available for the Fragrance Free.  But I know that not enough people use it for that to happen.

Now I have to decide if I can justify the extra expense of getting the 32oz continually or going with a 613 gallon.  Leaning toward the 613. I do love that Fragrance Free though. Decisions, decisions...🤔

Have you tried the 319 @geezerette? I've never tried the fragrance free, so I'm curious how they would compare. 

Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

Have you tried the 319 @geezerette? I've never tried the fragrance free, so I'm curious how they would compare. 

@RipleyGirl

Yes, I have tried the 319.  I didn't like the way it left my hair.  It seemed greasy and unmanageable even compared to the 613.  I was hoping it would be the same as 613, just without the added fragrance, but when I compared ingredients, there were quite a few differences.  Too bad, because I use most all other 319 products.

Also, the rice formulas work better for my hair because they are much lighter.  I just can't handle the scents of the other two that are in gallons.