WEN

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if or when Chaz is bringing the dry oil to QVC?  He has it on his site already but I'd prefer to get it here since it's a bit pricey and he doesn't offer easy pay.

Had to have oral surgery and I feel I should be in hospital but they said it would get bad before it gets better.

All the stuff I ordered is coming in but have not opened it.  Feel too ill. 

God bless to everyone and be safe and well. XXOO

Love,

Yangya

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Oral surgery can be a bear, and yes, it does get worse before it gets better. Hang in there!

What is the dry oil? I have not heard about it before I read your post. Can you explain and what are its functions?

Thanks so much - Riley1

Respected Contributor

Hi Riley1.  It's called "dry oil" and it's in either 613 or 319.  Chaz has it on his own site.  He spoke about it a bit back and I just stumbled on it from being on his site and some periscoping I'd watched.  It can be sprayed on either wet or dry hair for super shine or something like that.

Thank you for understanding about my plight.  They gave me stuff for pain and this is the third day but the pain just kicks the pain killer aside, it seems.  What I really need are implants but that's way too pricey and I don't know if I want to go that route.  The doctor prayed before he began working.  I was under heavy gas so I didn't hear it but my husband was in the room and heard it and told me afterwards.  My neck of the woods, I'm more accustomed to harshness than empathy.  Your words of encouragement mean so very much to me, thank you.  If you go to chaz dean store, they'll be two links, just click the first one and go to formulas and then go to 613 or 319 and then hit the little spy glass thingy and it'll tell all about it.  I got one of his new brushes, the sculpting one.  It glides through the hair while blow drying, does not snag at all and makes great root lift.  I got that before my surgery, the rest of the stuff is just piled up in boxes until I feel better.  Thank you again for your reply and kind words. XXOO

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya, I believe he said he is bringing it next month. I am looking forward to it as well. He said it can be used on skin and hair. 

I hope you get better hun. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Thank you, nikki48.  I knew someone on here heard about it.  That's great, he's bringing it to the Q.  Your kind words mean alot.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Oh @77yangya  I am so sorry for your pain...I had oral surgery also, but maybe not as severe as yours...I was on antibiotics before and after for quit a while..Be sure to keep in touch with your oral surgeon if you feel something isn't right.. My upper gum area took quit a while to stop being sensitive..Hope you get better soon..

Thanks for update on the oil, it sounds great...:Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

and just when I was thinking 🤔 I didn’t need anything else.

this dry oil is interesting... 

anyway @77yangya there is a shout-out to you from dooters on FB -

hope you feel better.

Trusted Contributor

I hope you feel better soon @77yangya 😊  And thanks for letting us know about the dry oil--I hadn't heard!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!  It's so good to see all the lovely posts, words of encouragement and love.  Thank you all so very much.

I don't own a mobile phone, just a Nexxus but I don't use it much, I always use the computer.  My husband brought home a new one and it's like I can see the old periscopes and that's where I heard about the dry oil.

Love the post about...just when I thought I was done!  Made me laugh.

Yeah, it's my left top jaw.  The oral surgeon could not figure out where, exactly the problem was so he asked me, would you like me to go in now and see?   That was after the MRI.  I said please, just help me!  He was a doll, I never saw him before but he was a lovely person.  There was abcesses between two root canals.  My face looks like I've been in a car crash but I think today it went a bit lower.  I'm sorry if i was graffic, I have no one to tell it to.  Thank you all so very much for your lovely posts. XXXXOOOO

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya, ouch, that sounds painful. I'm glad its taken care of and hopefully you are feeling better. 

#IAmTeamWen