WEN

Valued Contributor

** 20% OFF MOST ITEMS ON CHAZ DEAN'S SITE **

WITH FREE GROUND SHIPPING...

Respected Contributor

Re: ** 20% OFF MOST ITEMS ON CHAZ DEAN'S SITE **

@Jen44 wrote:

WITH FREE GROUND SHIPPING...

Thx @Jen44... Got my email a bit ago, great for my Stying Creams..!

Respected Contributor

I was just able to order a gallon of WVM and the new Light Finishing Treatment Spray and got 20% off on both. Just mentioning bc the coupon said it excludes gallons. So, take advantage ladies and get your gallons (even the half price gallons FAS & WCM it worked on).  Yes!!! Can't wait for my WVM gallon and to try the new LFTS!!! 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree!  Great for styling cremes!  I just got one week ago and now with the 20% off and free shipping I grabbed another.  I love Wen Men styling creme and I can't get it alone on the Q so I now have two whole ones and half of another.  I got the email too, I was thrilled.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  You got a great deal!  I should've waited but when the Light thing became live I jumped on it.  You got it on sale plus the other stuff you got!  Good for you!!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya wrote:

Wow!  You got a great deal!  I should've waited but when the Light thing became live I jumped on it.  You got it on sale plus the other stuff you got!  Good for you!!!!!

@77yangya Please let us know what you think of the new LFTS when you get it. I haven't heard any reviews on it yet. 

Respected Contributor

I received the e-mail as well. I don't really need anything at the moment, though, so I'm not sure I'll be buying.

Honored Contributor

I have wanted to try PJP and Red Courant in the 16oz bottles, so this was a great way for me to get these 2.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just went back to Chaz' site and was able to order a gallon of WK SB and a gallon of WK WM. So, it not only let me use the coupn on gallons it also let me use the coupon a 2nd time. Yeah!!!

I have been using the WK's on my scalp for cleanses with good results.  QVC doesn't offer 32 oz WK's on AD so buying them on Chaz's website was the cheapest way to go and I cleanse daily. 

I am all stocked up now thanks to this sale. Thank you, Chaz!!

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I was just able to order a gallon of WVM and the new Light Finishing Treatment Spray and got 20% off on both. Just mentioning bc the coupon said it excludes gallons. So, take advantage ladies and get your gallons (even the half price gallons FAS & WCM it worked on).  Yes!!! Can't wait for my WVM gallon and to try the new LFTS!!! 

@AmericanBulldogMomSo glad you got your gallon of WVM!  I just bought a gallon of the WRC, a WRC styling creme and a 32 oz TT and got 20% off the entire order - great savings and a wonderful gift from Chaz! Smiley Happy