WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: ** 20% OFF MOST ITEMS ON CHAZ DEAN'S SITE **

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I was just able to order a gallon of WVM and the new Light Finishing Treatment Spray and got 20% off on both. Just mentioning bc the coupon said it excludes gallons. So, take advantage ladies and get your gallons (even the half price gallons FAS & WCM it worked on).  Yes!!! Can't wait for my WVM gallon and to try the new LFTS!!! 

@AmericanBulldogMomSo glad you got your gallon of WVM!  I just bought a gallon of the WRC, a WRC styling creme and a 32 oz TT and got 20% off the entire order - great savings and a wonderful gift from Chaz! Smiley Happy

@qtrmoonlady1 Isn't that awesome? I am so excited and am so glad you got to stock up on your faves too!🤣 You can't beat 20% off of products already 50% off, hey?? What a score for you! Chaz is quite generous to us this holiday season - well extra generous I should say, as he does bring us good deals often. Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

BAM! I just ordered the Light Finishing Treatment Spray & FAS Treatment Oil! I ❤Chaz's free shipping!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

WITH FREE GROUND SHIPPING...

I also received the email about this.  I haven't purchased anything yet but it is definitely a good time to purchase seasonal styling creme since you can't ever purchase this on QVC except in a kit.  

I actually had posted this on another thread that QVC should offer a kit that includes CC and SC in the seasonal scents.  I definitely would purchase a couple of these.  

New Contributor

Happy holidays wen friends! Is there a special code to use to get the 20% off of products on Chazdean.com.

It did not pop up automatically when I tried to order?  Thanks for your help😊😊

Respected Contributor

@HB mom wrote:

Happy holidays wen friends! Is there a special code to use to get the 20% off of products on Chazdean.com.

It did not pop up automatically when I tried to order?  Thanks for your help😊😊

@HB mom HOLIDAY2016

New Contributor

Thanks so much 😍😍😍

Honored Contributor

A Light Finishing Treatment Spray and a 16oz WRC CC!

Thank you Chaz!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

Was the 50% off, just a one day sale?  When I use Holiday2016, I only get the 20% off.

Valued Contributor

Can someone provide a link to this site? Thanks.

Contributor

n.comRe: ** 20% OFF MOST ITEMS ON CHAZ DEAN'S SITE **

Chazdean.com  Have fun!